Chilled California Walnut and Cucumber Sunshine Soup
Hello friends, fancy making some Chilled California Walnut and Cucumber Sunshine Soup?
- 400g cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 bunch mixed herbs such as tarragon, mint, basil, parsley
- 100g California walnuts
- 220g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (plus a little extra)
- 70ml extra virgin olive oil
- Mixed herbs
- Salad leaves
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 50g California walnuts, toasted
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ice cubes
Place all the ingredients for the soup into a blender and blitz until smooth. Season with the salt and pepper, adding a little more lemon juice if you like.
Pour the soup into four bowls and garnish with your choice of fresh herbs and leaves, sliced radishes, toasted walnuts and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Pop one or two ice cubes in each bowl to keep the soup super chilled.