BerryWorld Strawberry, Crab and Avocado Salad.
Really fresh, light and colourful. Mix the fresh strawberries with lime, cucumber and avocado, then sprinkle over a coriander, chilli and olive oil dressing – it’s a perfect quick dinner or light lunch!
- 400g BerryWorld strawberries, quartered
- 3 medium avocados, peeled and cut into chunks
- 400g fresh white crab meat
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, sliced lengthways and chopped into chunks
- 30g pack fresh coriander, stalks removed and chopped
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 40 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lime, juiced
- salt and cracked black pepper
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl with a fork.
Place all other ingredients in a large bowl and carefully mix until combined. Serve as a starter, or with crusty bread for a light lunch.