Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing
This quick and easy vegan salad combines loads of delicious flavours. Use a variety of tomatoes in different colours, shapes and sizes for a dazzling finish.
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful salad leaves
- 300g mixed variety tomatoes, quartered or sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and destoned
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- ¼ pack chives chopped
In a small pot mix the lime juice, olive oil and chilli, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Set aside whilst you make the salad.
On a large serving plate place, the salad leaves, tomatoes, avocado and red onion. Sprinkle over the chives and drizzle over the dressing.