Happy Sunday and Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s out there, especially my Dad.
Today I’m linking up with My Sunday photo to share my favourite photo this week.
My Dad has been so poorly since Christmas and even though he has been ill he still likes to have fun and make everyone laugh.
Here he is a few weeks ago having a laugh and pretending to be on the Titanic.
This week my Dad had a big operation to make him better.
I am so proud of him as he is such a fighter.
The day after surgery, he looked great.
You would have never guessed what he had just been through.
I can not even start to imagine what being cut open would feel like with no pain relief, as this was the safest method for him.
I am in so much pain when I cut my leg!
We knew his operation was going to be challenging but never realised how challenging it was going to be.
So much so, he died and got brought back to life on the operating table.
Then the joker he is told the surgeon; there was no one waiting for him on the other side…
Now he is on the road to recovery and hopefully not long until he is running around with the kids around the apple trees again.
Such a trooper and so proud to call him my Dad.
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dad’s out there.
Now over to you and tell me about your Dad.
Linking Up WIth My Sunday Photo:
You Might Also Like These Father’s Day Recipes:
Perfect for the Superstar in your life: Superstar Jellies.
Whisky & Walnut Cakes. Perfect for making your Dad on Fathers Day.
Is your Dad a fan of Guinness? How about a Chocolate Guinness Cake.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- #MySundayPhoto: A Selfie Of A Selfie
- 22 Years Wedding Anniversary #WeekendLinkUp
- Can You Stop Growing Now: #WednesdayLinkUp
- Master Of Science: The Wednesday Link Up
- Sunglasses Day: Are You Wearing Yours? #WednesdayLinkUp
- Happy Father’s Day Too All The Dad’s Out There
- Polka Dots: Classic And Timeless Plus A Birthday Treat In Nottingham
- My Sunday Photo: Come On, Lets Do This!
- Polka Dots And Holiday Snaps: Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop
- Selfie Fun At Herne Bay Air Show: Weekend Blog Hop