BBQ British Asparagus With Feta And Beetroot Dressing.
Happy Tuesday. Love asparagus? We do here. We had it on our dinner twice last week. Very tasty pan fried. BBQ British asparagus with feta and beetroot dressing anyone?
Bright pink beetroot dressing and fresh green asparagus not only look beautiful together but taste amazing with creamy feta and zingy mint.
How To Make BBQ British Asparagus With Feta And Beetroot Dressing:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 125g cooked beetroot (1/2 a pack)
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 small clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 bunches British asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- handful of mint leaves, chopped
What To Do:
- To make the dressing, add the beetroot, Greek yogurt, creme fraiche and garlic to a deep jug and pulse to a smooth sauce with a stick blender. Season to taste with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Tip the asparagus into a mixing bowl and drizzle over the olive oil, seasoning with a little salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread out on the BBQ and cook for about 5-6 minutes, turning regularly until lightly charred and just tender.
- Scatter the asparagus over a serving platter and drizzle over the dressing. Sprinkle over the feta and the mint and serve straight away.
Recipe and image courtesy of British Asparagus
What do you think of this BBQ British Asparagus With Feta And Beetroot Dressing recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Here are a few more asparagus recipes you might also like:
Fancy trying this Balsamic Asparagus and Mushroom Risotto recipe out?
These quick and easy bites make for a straightforward delicious lunch, or nibbles at a dinner party.
I hope I have inspired you to add some asparagus into your next meal?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- 4 Burgers Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- 5 More Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out #CreativeMondays
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- Venison Burger with Blue Cheese And Crispy Shallots
- 4 Meaty Ideas For Your Summer BBQ Party
- Turkey Burgers With Pea Guacamole
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- Isle of Wight Tomato Avocado And Red Onion Salad With A Lime And Chilli Dressing
- FRO-YO Strawberry Bark: Summer Party Treats
- How To Make A Banana Nut Cornettos