Recipe and images courtesy of Quorn.
How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad. Happy Sunday!
You may have seen my post yesterday telling you that Quorn recently collaborated with Kimberly Wyatt, former Pussycat Doll and winner of Celebrity Masterchef, and she has created three recipes using Quorn products?
Today I have another lovely recipe to share with you. How tasty does this cous cous salad look?
Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad:
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Allergens: Egg, Mustard, Wheat.
1 pack Quorn Chilli & Lime Sliced Fillets
300g Giant Cous Cous
1 vegetable stock cube
1 red pepper, finely diced
1 yellow pepper, finely diced
1 green pepper, finely diced
4 spring onions, finely sliced diagonally
¼ cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
1 green chilli, very finely diced
2 large tomatoes, diced
25ml olive oil
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
Zest of one lime
Juice of one lime
Juice of one lemon
1 garlic clove, finely grated
1 tbsp honey
Freshly ground black pepper
Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad Method:
1.) Cook the cous cous according to instructions, crumbling the vegetable stock cube into the water once boiling. Set aside to cool.
2.) Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
3.) Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together adjusting the honey and seasoning to taste.
4.) Add to the cous cous and stir through.
5.) Transfer to a serving plate and top with Quorn Chilli & Lime Sliced Fillets. Finish off with a sprinkle of lime zest.
Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad recipe and images courtesy of Quorn.
If you missed yesterday’s post you can find it here: How To Make Kimberly Wyatts Quorn Pieces in Tomato & Turmeric Curry.
What do you think of this recipe? Fancy trying some? Share your thoughts in the comments below ⇓
- World Meat Free Day #WorldMeatFreeDay
- Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips And Mushroom Stroganoff
- Quorn Sausage And Beans Casserole Meat Free Lifestyle
- Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne
- Quorn Fillets Durban Curry: Meat Free Meals
- How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps
- How To Make Quorn Pigs In Blankets For Christmas
- Quorn Pieces And Chestnut Loaf: Meat Free
- Quorn Mince And Lentil Bites: Meat Free
- Quorn Pieces Festive Roll: Meat Free
- How To Make Meat Free Quorn Mini Quiche Lorraine
- 3 Meat Free Recipes For World Meat Free Day
- Creamy Mushroom Linguine: World Meat Free Day
- Caramelized Onion And Goat Cheese Pita Pizza: World Meat Free Day
- Adaptable One Pot Curry For World Meat Free Day
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review