How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad. Happy Sunday!
You may have seen my post yesterday telling you that Quorn recently collaborated with Kimberly Wyatt, former Pussycat Doll and winner of Celebrity Masterchef, and she has created three recipes using Quorn products?
Today I have another lovely recipe to share with you. How tasty does this cous cous salad look?
Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad:
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Allergens: Egg, Mustard, Wheat.
1 pack Quorn Chilli & Lime Sliced Fillets
300g Giant Cous Cous
1 vegetable stock cube
1 red pepper, finely diced
1 yellow pepper, finely diced
1 green pepper, finely diced
4 spring onions, finely sliced diagonally
¼ cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
1 green chilli, very finely diced
2 large tomatoes, diced
25ml olive oil
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
Zest of one lime
Juice of one lime
Juice of one lemon
1 garlic clove, finely grated
1 tbsp honey
Freshly ground black pepper
Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad Method:
1.) Cook the cous cous according to instructions, crumbling the vegetable stock cube into the water once boiling. Set aside to cool.
2.) Add all remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
3.) Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together adjusting the honey and seasoning to taste.
4.) Add to the cous cous and stir through.
5.) Transfer to a serving plate and top with Quorn Chilli & Lime Sliced Fillets. Finish off with a sprinkle of lime zest.
Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli And Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad recipe and images courtesy of Quorn.
If you missed yesterday’s post you can find it here: How To Make Kimberly Wyatts Quorn Pieces in Tomato & Turmeric Curry.
What do you think of this recipe? Fancy trying some? Share your thoughts in the comments below ⇓
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- World Meat Free Day #WorldMeatFreeDay
- Quorn Vegetarian Steak Strips And Mushroom Stroganoff
- Quorn Sausage And Beans Casserole Meat Free Lifestyle
- Quick And Easy Meat Free One Pot Lasagne
- Quorn Fillets Durban Curry: Meat Free Meals
- How To Make Quorn Sausage Wraps
- How To Make Quorn Pigs In Blankets For Christmas
- Quorn Pieces And Chestnut Loaf: Meat Free
- Quorn Mince And Lentil Bites: Meat Free
- Quorn Pieces Festive Roll: Meat Free
- How To Make Meat Free Quorn Mini Quiche Lorraine
- 3 Meat Free Recipes For World Meat Free Day
- Creamy Mushroom Linguine: World Meat Free Day
- Caramelized Onion And Goat Cheese Pita Pizza: World Meat Free Day
- Adaptable One Pot Curry For World Meat Free Day
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine