Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running.
Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running:
Happy Sunday. A later post today as I have been at work all day.
Week three already and almost loving being back on three run! I set up a runstreak challenge to run everyday for two weeks and completed it.
I was going to carry on running everyday but now I am into a good routine I think I will have a few days off as I do not want to get injured.
I have had a bit of a roller coaster of a few week with stomach cramps. I know the running everyday would not have cause this but something did. I gave up milk as I thought it was causing the pain. I thought about giving up running and then I clicked on what it could be.
I have gained a few stone over the last year and a half since I last ran regular and also gained two dress sizes but I was still wearing my size 10 leggings for running. So I think the leggings were causing my pain. it is a shame it took me 2 weeks to realised as I have tried everything else. Touch wood it is this and nothing else.
3 miles ran around the woods with Mollie. Love our morning runs. Essentially when we get to see the sun rise over the park. Breathtaking!!
Going for another 3 miles as we love our running so much.
Really bad stomach cramps last night so we did our 3 mile loop but I walked/jogged it to rest my stomach.
3 miles walk and jog again.
Day off to rest.
3 mile run with Mollie.
Rest day as I need to organise my time better being at work again. Did do a little jog on the way home from work though but not enough to count.
Now over to you.
Have you been out for a run this week or to a fitness class?
Did you join us for Welcome To The Weekend Link Up?
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Just Did It! Wordless Wednesday Link Up
- 25 Minutes Parkrun Goal: Part 1 Run Mum Run
- Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
- Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running
- Parkrun Summer Travels Clumber Park
- Sun, Sea, Sand And A Parkrun!! Summer Fun
- Parkrun Park Fun: The Wednesday Blog Hop