All Polka Dotty Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go. Happy Saturday. It is Saturday, right?
I’m all mixed up with my days as I have a weeks holiday from work. Hope you are all keeping well?
I’m trying to distract myself from clicking on Twitter all the time as the news is really depressing, isn’t it 🙁
Really do not want to go back to work on Tuesday but I have too as I work in a supermarket.
Also, keep trying to think about social distancing and not itch my face and keep washing my face and I will be fine, won’t I?
So many amazing people inspiring people working in healthcare so I can do this can’t I!?!
I do love my job but the thought of catching this awful virus and taking it home to my family makes me feel sick with worry.
Well I’m All Polka Dotty Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go:
Shopping is way off the radar at the minute but today I want to share this beautiful polka dot dress with you.
My youngest Son started working a few months ago and wanted to buy me something special for Mother’s day. Aww, my heart melted a little when he said this 💖.
He got me this beautiful dress which he let me pick out too. Naturally, I was drawn to polka dots. Like I do!!
Now I’m planning how long it will be before I can wear it going somewhere other than my garden. I can dream, can’t I!! 💤💤💤
How Will My Hair Look Like After Quarantine!?
My roots are so bad at the minute as I was planning a whole new hairstyle for Spring.
Now the hairdressers are off the list it is back to growing my colour out!!
Seems like when this is all over, maybe everyone will need a haircut as a result of all the hairdressers closing at the minute.
Sometimes I feel like I want to cut my own hair, then I realise how mad that would be as I have never cut my hair before.
Well, I did try it once or twice!! Enough said there.
All Polka Dotty Dressed Up And Nowhere To Go:
What I Wore | Sunglasses: TK Maxx | Dress: Tu Clothing Sainsbury’s | Shoes: c/o Mastershoe: Review here: Sandals For Spring/Summer 2019: Mastershoe Review.
So far today I’ve been for a jog with Mollie. Had a nice shower and I have my Mickey Mouse Outfit back on. (Minus the hat and wellies!!). As the furthest in going for the rest of the day is the wash line and back.
You Might Like:
7 Blue Dresses For Dress In Blue Day: Cancer Awareness:
Firstly, all go here with one child poorly then another one! My longest shift at work today of the 2 weeks rota too.
Worn out! I do hope it goes by quickly. Today I am sharing 7 Blue Dresses For Dress In Blue Day: Cancer Awareness.
Shopping Trip To McArthur Glen For New Shoes:
Secondly, a day off from work on Monday. So a morning shopping day treat was called for.
New Shoes And Vitamins: I have needed some new comfy shoes for work for a few weeks Shopping Trip To McArthur Glen For New Shoes.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review