Breakfast Compote Lollies To Try Out This Spring. Hello friends. Happy Sunday. So did you remember to put your clocks forward for Spring today?
Are you looking for some fun new breakfast idea?
With the weather beginning to warm up and the children at home, now is the perfect time to get them involved in the kitchen helping to make these fun Breakfast Compote Lollies.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Breakfast Compote Lollies Ingredients.
- Secondly, Breakfast Compote Lollies Method.
- Thirdly, Recipe Card
- Fourthly, Recipe Ideas.
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means that if you click on one and make a purchase, I may receive a commission. You will not be charged any additional fees if you purchase through an affiliate link. Also, affiliate links will be marked with a *.
How To Make Breakfast Compote Lollies:
Make Up The Night Before. Made the night before, they make an exciting start to the day or the perfect homemade treat for any time. Simple, yet delicious, this recipe is sure to entertain and delight the whole household.
Ingredients: (Makes 6 large lollies)
- 60g toasted toffee granola
- 2 tbsp Bonne Maman Salted Caramel
- 300g fat-free, thick-set natural yoghurt
- 200g Bonne Maman Cherry, Apricot or Rhubarb Compote
- Firstly, in a small bowl, mix the granola with the caramel and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the bottom of 6 Ice-lolly Moulds* and press down firmly with the handle of a wooden spoon.
- Add alternate dollops of yoghurt and compote. Insert a lolly stick into each and freeze overnight until firm.
- Cook’s Tips For A Dairy-free Alternative: Purée the compote with a little fresh orange juice and make compote-only lollies. If you don’t have custom-made lolly moulds, then most small freezer-proof containers will do the job. Just pop a lolly stick into the mix and freeze in the same way as with proper moulds. When you take them out of the freezer, run the outside of the container under hot water to release the lolly.
Breakfast Compote Lollies To Try Out This Spring Morning:
So what do you think about these Breakfast Compote Lollies To Try Out This Spring? Recipe c/o BonneMamanUK like on Facebook @BonneMamanUK and follow on Instagram @bonnemaman_uk Image copyright, Bonne Maman UK. Recipe development by Moyra Fraser.
Bonne Maman Compote can be found in the baking aisle with a distinctive green lid, available nationally in Rhubarb*, Apricot and Cherry flavours and priced at £2.99 per 385g jar.
About Bonne Maman: Bonne Maman is one of Britain’s best-loved conserves, famous for its signature gingham lids, use of simple, traditional methods and high quality, all-natural ingredients. The full Bonne Maman UK range includes:
- Conserves – Rhubarb & Strawberry, Mirabelle Plum, Strawberry*, Strawberry & Wild Strawberry, Wild Blueberry, Black Cherry, Fig, Apricot, Berries & Cherries, Raspberry, Peach, Damson Plum and Blackcurrant
- Marmalades – Bitter Orange, Sweet Orange and Tangy Mandarin.
- Caramels – Salted Caramel*.
- Compotes – Apricot, Cherry and Rhubarb.
- Chilled Desserts – Strawberry Mousse, Chocolate Mousse, Salted Caramel Crème, Crème Caramel plus Crème Brûlee, Baba au Rhum, Coffee Crème, Dark Chocolate Crème with a Touch of Sea Salt plus Blackcurrant Mousse, Milk Chocolate Crème and Riz au Lait
- Yoghurts – Raspberry Yoghurt, Rhubarb Yoghurt, Apricot Yoghurt and Strawberry Yoghurt.
You Might Also Like These Affiliated Links Below:
Some Recipe Ideas:
- Chinese Duck A L’Orange. Firstly, do you fancy trying something a little different? How about making up this tasty dish? How To Make Chinese Duck A L’Orange. So good.
- 11 Recipes For World Porridge Day. Secondly, porridge anyone? “Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.” Happy Thursday friends. So as today is World porridge day #WorldPorridgeDay I thought I would share some yummy porridge recipes here with you today! I am trying to get all focused on getting fit; 11 Recipes For World Porridge Day: Eat Like A King. So many choices.
- Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats, Thirdly, do you fancy making some Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats? So how tasty!? Serving: 4 People Cooking time: 5 Min Description: This simple make-ahead breakfast combines oats, also bananas, walnuts and optional dark chocolate for a tasty and satisfying way to start the day. Ingredients: Oats: 500ml skimmed, 1% or semi-skimmed milk or fortified unsweetened soya milk 175g rolled oats 2 medium-sized ripe bananas; Chunky Monkey Overnight Oats: Breakfast Treat. So tasty.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts?
More Lolly Ideas?
- Blackcurrant, Pear And Apple Lolly. Firstly, how about trying these blackcurrant lolly’s out too? Yes, the sun is out today and it is beautiful. The weather forecast says it is going to be hot all week too, great news!! It has got me thinking of making some healthy and yummy treats for the children to keep them cool. Blackcurrant, Pear And Apple Lolly. So good.
- Strawberry Orangeade Rockets. Secondly, how yummy are these? Reminds me of being a child. I use to love these. This recipe is great to make up with the kids for Summer. Strawberry Orangeade Rockets. Got to dash now as I might have to make kids and me up some yummy lollies to have over the weekend as it has forecast nice weather. So retro.
- Super Fruity Milkshake Lollies. Thirdly, Today I have been thinking of Spring and warmer weather. Also getting the garden ready for Summer. Today I have a recipe perfect for eating the garden this Summer! Super Fruity Milkshake Lollies anyone? Super Fruity Milkshake Lollies. So good.
Breakfast Compote Lollies To Try Out This Spring Morning:
Thank you so much for stopping by. Finally, lovelies; I so hope you like this post? So do you have any plans for today? I do, Of course I do ….work. Ha! Also have a great Sunday. So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
This post also contains affiliate links and ad banners. This means I may receive a commission if you click on one and make a purchase. If you purchase through an affiliate link, you will not be charged any additional costs. Also, a * will also appear next to affiliate links.