Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies (How To Make). Hello friends. So are you looking to bake something yummy today?
Fancy making these Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies?
Today I have this guest post: Blackberry and Hazelnut Brownies By Laura Blake.
Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies (How To Make):
346 calories / 21g fat per portion
Laura says: ‘Try this naughty and decadent way to make the most of these gorgeous berries – rather than popping them into pies or crumbles.’
Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies (How To Make).
150g (5oz) Kerrygold butter
40g (1½ oz) good quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
120g (4½ oz) caster sugar
60g (2½ oz) light muscovado or soft light brown sugar
1 tbsp Greek-style natural yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g (5oz) plain flour
30g (1¼ oz) cocoa powder
40g (1½ oz) hazelnuts, roughly chopped
150g (5oz) fresh or frozen blackberries
Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies Method:
1.) Firstly, preheat the oven to 190°C/fan oven 170°C/Gas Mark 5. Line a 23cm (9 inch) square baking tin with baking paper.
2.) Over a very low heat, gently melt the butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally and keeping a close eye on them. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
3.) Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, caster sugar, light muscovado or soft light brown sugar, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl until pale and fluffy. Do this with an electric whisk on full speed for about 5 minutes.
4.) Pour in the melted butter and chocolate and mix gently until combined.
5.) Sift the flour and cocoa powder together, then fold into the chocolate mixture with half the hazelnuts and blackberries, using a large metal spoon.
6.) Pour into the prepared tin and level the surface, then sprinkle the rest of the blackberries and hazelnuts on top. Bake for 20 minutes and check with a skewer – it should come out clean.
7.) If not, bake for another 5 minutes.
8.) Last but not least, cool for half an hour on a wire rack before cutting into 8 squares.
Try using fresh or frozen raspberries if you can’t find blackberries.
So what do you think of this Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies recipe? Do you fancy making it? Because I know I do!!
Recipe and photo credit by -Laura Blake’s recipe has been taken from the Kerrygold Community Recip-e-book, available for free download now!
Visit Kerrygold UK for more delicious recipes and to download your free copy.
Also, how about checking out more recipes here: Afternoon Tea Recipes.
You Might Also Like:
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
I hope you like this post? Also hit the tags for more tasty recipes.
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.