Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies (How To Make). Hello friends. So are you looking to bake something yummy today?
Fancy making these Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies?
Today I have this guest post: Blackberry and Hazelnut Brownies By Laura Blake.
Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies (How To Make):
346 calories / 21g fat per portion
Laura says: ‘Try this naughty and decadent way to make the most of these gorgeous berries – rather than popping them into pies or crumbles.’
Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies (How To Make).
150g (5oz) Kerrygold butter
40g (1½ oz) good quality dark chocolate, broken into pieces
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
120g (4½ oz) caster sugar
60g (2½ oz) light muscovado or soft light brown sugar
1 tbsp Greek-style natural yogurt
1 tsp vanilla extract
150g (5oz) plain flour
30g (1¼ oz) cocoa powder
40g (1½ oz) hazelnuts, roughly chopped
150g (5oz) fresh or frozen blackberries
Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies Method:
1.) Firstly, preheat the oven to 190°C/fan oven 170°C/Gas Mark 5. Line a 23cm (9 inch) square baking tin with baking paper.
2.) Over a very low heat, gently melt the butter and chocolate, stirring occasionally and keeping a close eye on them. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.
3.) Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, caster sugar, light muscovado or soft light brown sugar, yogurt and vanilla in a large bowl until pale and fluffy. Do this with an electric whisk on full speed for about 5 minutes.
4.) Pour in the melted butter and chocolate and mix gently until combined.
5.) Sift the flour and cocoa powder together, then fold into the chocolate mixture with half the hazelnuts and blackberries, using a large metal spoon.
6.) Pour into the prepared tin and level the surface, then sprinkle the rest of the blackberries and hazelnuts on top. Bake for 20 minutes and check with a skewer – it should come out clean.
7.) If not, bake for another 5 minutes.
8.) Last but not least, cool for half an hour on a wire rack before cutting into 8 squares.
Try using fresh or frozen raspberries if you can’t find blackberries.
So what do you think of this Blackberry And Hazelnut Brownies recipe? Do you fancy making it? Because I know I do!!
Recipe and photo credit by -Laura Blake’s recipe has been taken from the Kerrygold Community Recip-e-book, available for free download now!
Visit Kerrygold UK for more delicious recipes and to download your free copy.
Also, how about checking out more recipes here: Afternoon Tea Recipes.
You Might Also Like:
- Light Brown Teddy Coat: Back In Fashion Again
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
I hope you like this post? Also hit the tags for more tasty recipes.
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.