Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Chestnuts: Christmas Sides. Hello friends. So hands up who fancy’s making some Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Chestnuts?
Such a perfect side for Christmas dinner!? Because sprouts are great at Christmas.
How To Make Brussels Sprouts with Bacon And Chestnuts:
Serves: 4 – 6
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
240g can whole chestnuts, halve or quarter large chestnuts
500g Brussels sprouts, remove outer leaves and halve
6 rashers bacon, finely sliced
1 Tbsp oil
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Chestnuts Method:
1.) Firstly, plunge the Brussels sprouts into a pan of boiling water and boil for two minutes.
2.) Drain well and refresh the sprouts under cold running water, then drain again.
3.) Then heat the butter and oil in a deep-sided frying pan or wok.
4.) Add the bacon and fry until crispy, then add the garlic and cook for a few seconds.
5.) Add the sprouts and chestnuts and stir-fry until all the ingredients are heated through.
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Chestnuts Hints And Tips:
Canned chestnuts need no preparation before cooking, so this meal takes just minutes to make.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Sat Fat: 6.7g
Brussels Sprouts with Bacon And Chestnuts. Recipe and photo credit by- Canned Food UK. So what do you think? Do you fancy making some?
You Might Also Like:
Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie:
Firstly, a bubbling, golden-crusted pie is the simplest way of turning Christmas leftovers into a warming centrepiece.
Sprout And Chestnut Gratin:
Secondly, more Brussels? Are you planning something a little different for your Christmas dinner sides?
So how about making this Sprout And Chestnut Gratin? Brussels Sprouts. Love them or hate them?
Sprouts are a must at Christmas, aren’t they? Even if you’re not the biggest of fans. Sprout And Chestnut Gratin.
How To Make Brussels Sprout And Comté Gratin:
Thirdly, do you fancy trying out this Brussels sprout And Comté gratin recipe?
So Brussels are not just for Christmas, are they?
Also an utterly delicious twist on a very festive vegetable, the sprouts are baked with pancetta & thyme and topped with Comté and breadcrumbs.
How tasty!! How To Make Brussels Sprout And Comté Gratin.
- 12 Halloween Recipe Ideas
- 11 Coffee Recipes For International Coffee Day
- Brighton Fishing Museum And Some Polka Dots
- Styling A Blue Flowered 1950s Vintage Dress
- Escape The Bustle Of London At Russell Square
- My Desert Island Discs Playlist Of Songs I Love
- Healthy Fruit Cocktail Snack To Meal Prep
- Brighton Doughnut Sculpture
- Telephone Boxes In Blackpool And A Swing Dress
- Styling A Cherry Swing Dress In Your 50s
- Blueberry Muffins | The Best Muffins I Have
- Rocking A Polka Dot Charity Shop Dress
- 21 Fruit And Cream Meringues Recipes To Try
- Styling A Cactus Print Dress
- Embrace The Beauty Of Lanzarote Beach
Finally, lovelies; I hope you like this post?
If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.