Pineapple Yogurt Meringue..
Hello and Happy Monday.
Hope you weekend was lovely?
Welcome to the start of the week and our first blog hop: Creative Mondays.
Hosted by Claire Clairejustineoxox and co-hosted by Judy from Judy-H-JS Thought.
Funday Monday where you can link up all your inspiring and creative posts up each week....
Bitter and sweet all rolled into one.
- 500g Pot of Natural yoghurt
- 200g Fresh pineapple
- 50g Lemon curd
- 6 Ready made mini meringues
- Core, peel and chop some pineapple.
- In a food processor mix the chopped pineapple for a few seconds.
- Add the lemon curd and yogurt.
- Mix for a few seconds until all blended in.
- Pour into glasses.
- Crush the meringues.
- Sprinkle on to of the yoghurt.