Ginger Yogurt Scones With Black Cherry Filling. Hello friends, so how are you today? Scones, anyone? This scones recipe is also delicious hot or cold in any afternoon tea. Yummy!!
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Ginger Yogurt Scones With Black Cherry Filling Ingredients.
- Secondly, Ginger Yogurt Scones With Black Cherry Filling Method.
- Thirdly, More Recipe Ideas.
How To Make Ginger Yogurt Scones With Black Cherry Filling:
- 180g Rachel’s Greek Style Ginger Yogurt
- 65g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp milk, extra for brushing
- 350g plain flour, extra for rolling out
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 80g unsalted butter
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 50g cherry jam
- 200g whipping cream
- 200g Rachel’s Low Fat Cherry Yogurt
Ginger Yogurt Scones With Black Cherry Filling Method:
- Firstly, pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or greaseproof paper.
- Put the yogurt, milk and sugar in a pan and warm until hand-hot, alternatively heat in a small bowl on low power for 40 seconds in the microwave.
- The sugar should melt into the yogurt and milk.
- Place the flour, baking powder, ginger powder and butter into a mixing bowl and rub the butter into the flour to make a breadcrumb texture.
- Using a wooden spoon add the warmed yogurt mix and stir well to form a dough.
- Dust the worktop with some flour and bring the dough together.
- Gently roll out the dough to about 3cm thick and with a round 7cm cutter push out the scones.
- Place the scones on the prepared tray with a good distance between them.
- Re-shape the dough and cut again.
- Brush each scone with a little milk and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and sandwich with a mixture of jam, whipped cream and cherry yogurt to serve.
So what do you think about these Ginger Yogurt Scones With Black Cherry Filling? Do you also fancy making some? Recipe and photo credits- Rachel’s.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas For World Gin Day? Did you also know that today is World Gin Day? Do you love a spot of gin? As today I am sharing 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas. Gin recipes, and not just recipes you drink! My favourite go-to easy gin recipe has to be, any kind of Orange Gin and a can off orange San Pellegrino. A simple gin cocktail recipe in minutes. I do like to experiment with my gin cocktails too. 8 Summer Gin Recipes And Food Ideas For World Gin Day. So good.
- Secondly, BerryWorld Fruity Meringues. These classic meringues are topped with cool whipped cream and your choice of berries, they also make a delicious pudding or afternoon treat. Perfect for a Jubilee afternoon tea. BerryWorld Fruity Meringues. So good.
- Thirdly, Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion. You don’t need to worry about buying fancy glasses for this favourite dessert, just recycle glass jars with nice lids, small chocolate spread jars, jam or yogurt pots all work well. Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion. Add the jars of trifle to a picnic basket or cool bag for a summery picnic on the beach or at an open-air concert and remember to pack the spoons! So sweet?
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you like today’s post?