Hope you all have had a happy Mother’s Day (all the lovely mums out there) And a great weekend everyone 🙂 I have had a lovely day today. My eldest son came home from university and I got to spend all day with all my 4 children. I got some lovely cards a smoothie maker (as my last one broke) and a big box of yummy Thorntons chocolates (my favourites).
Thanks for stopping by the weekend blog hop, I am so behind this week and I will catch up with everyone tomorrow.
Happy Creative Monday everyone. My favourite blog hop of the week as I get to see all your amazing creative ideas 🙂 Link up, have fun blog hopping and please be kind enough to link back to the hop in your post and leave a comment if you like the blog hop.
To join in the fun~
- Link up your creative, recipe, crafty, outfit or anything creative posts on the blog hop below.
- Please try to visit a few blogs on the list to make the hop fun.
- Include the Creative Monday button or a text link back to my blog in the post you are linking up.
- Be great if you would like to follow? let me know if you do, so I can stop by and follow back.
- Don’t forget to tweet me your links so I can re-tweet them.
Don’t forget to join me here!?!