Looking for a special something for Father’s Day?
Last week Merci Maman contacted me to see if I would like to review something from their Men’s collection of personalised gifts. Something for the Husband! What a lovely surprise for him.
With Father’s Day in a few weeks I decided to go for something special from the children. Something personalised with all their names on.
First up me and the kids gathered around the PC looked on their site, thinking of what he would like. Their range was superb, plenty of choice all at very competitive prices. As he has a few bracelets, we all picked out a necklace. The men’s leather cords ones look nice and we opted for the one with a Sterling Silver Dog Tag attached.
The children could not agree on the word on the pendant so we went for Happy Father’s Day. Then as a special added touch we had an engraving on the reverse, with all their names on.
Within a couple days of ordering my parcel arrived. Delivered in a beautiful orange box, was a stunning silver dog tag necklace. A quality clasp, nice shiny silver, with beautiful engraving. I am very pleased with the necklace.
About the Men’s Personalised Sterling Silver Dog Tag Necklace:
- Sterling Silver Dog Tag (3x2cm)
- Will be personalised with the message of your choice by their team of trained engravers.
- With 50 characters allowed on each side you can let your imagination run wild.
- A quote, a private joke, coordinates of a special place or simply his children’s names, the choice is yours.
Black or chocolate leather braid: 55cm length
- Handmade and hand-engraved in the UK
- Free orange gift box
- Price includes personalised engraving on the front and you can buy an addition engraving on the back for £10.00.
Someone has seen the present early, not waiting until Father’s Day!! Naughty. He better not want anything else!!
His initial feedback, was “wow great, need to get fit to wear on holidays”. I will wait and see if that happens!
I have made him put it back in the box. To save for Father’s Day. As a precaution I have hidden it in a place he never looks. Underneath the ironing pile!
About this post :
I was kindly sent a necklace to review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I did not get paid for this post.