The ABC’S Of Me: Questions And Answers.
I found this fun little question and answers over on Southern Girl Running blog and decided to borrow the idea. How fun!!
The ABC’S Of Me: Questions And Answers
Age: 37, 38 (VERY SOON)
Bed Size: King size. I like lots of room.
Chore You Dislike: Housework!! Especially Ironing for 6 people!
Dogs: Love dogs, they are so sweet but haven’t got time for any at the minute 🙁
Essential Start To The Day: A nice glass of water then a cup of tea.
Favourite Colour: It has to be red!! Red lipstick, red nails, red shoes, red dress. Not all at the same time though!!
Gold or Silver: I love Silver.
Height: 5’6 now. I was 5’8 years ago but having 4 kids knocked me down 2 inches.
Instruments: I can not play a thing.
Job Title: Stay at home mum. One day I would love to be a shopaholic but until money grows on trees, I will just be a mum 🙂
Kids: I have so many, ha!! 4 kids 16, 14, 8, and 5.
Lives: Nottinghamshire, England.
Mum’s Name: Margaret but she likes to be called Ruth.
Nicknames: Not got one at the minute. Not one what I get called to my face anyway 🙂 I may have one I do not know about!?
Overnight Hospital Stays: 4 kids 4 stay in hospital and tonsil out when I was 11 ish…
Pet Peeves: I could go on all day…Nothing to bad though that I can not handle though.
Quote from a Movie: “No I’ve never liked them” “Nobody laughs so loud when you’ve got a grand in your back pocket” “I’ve already seen you hoovering and let it go” The Full Monty!! Love, love, love this movie!
Righty or Lefty: Lefty…
Siblings: None I am an only child.
Time You Wake Up: Week days 7 am for sandwich box making for 4 kids and husband and 7.30 am weekend for 8 o’clock run. No lay in’s here 🙁
University: Nope! I didn’t go to a University.
Vegetables You Don’t Like: Broad beans yucky!
What Makes You Run Late: 2 youngest kids for school we can be up 2 hours but rush up to school.
X-Rays You’ve Had: A few on my teeth,through eating to many sweets when I was younger.
Yummy Food You Make: Pasta ,curry, pizza and cakes..
Zoo Animal Favourite: Monkeys, I could watch them play all day. They are so funny!!
The ABC’S Of Me: Questions And Answers. What would your answers be?
- Lady & The Tramp Shirt With Jeans And Street Art
- Dark Red Jumper Dress To Match My Flowers
- Showtime Now bring On The Cabaret, My Friends
- Spooky Photoshoot In The Woods
- Happy Balloons Around The World Day
- Bake Halloween Cookies: 31 Days Of October
- Autumn Layering Fashion Ideas: 31 Days Of
- Bake An Apple Pie: 31 Days Of October
- Red And Black Polka Dot Shirt From The Charity Shop
- Last Days Of The Warm Sunshine And Summer Dresses
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley