Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger. Hello friends. Happy Thursday.
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the Earth move and then
Hear my heart burst again
For this is the end- Adele Lyrics – Skyfall
Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger:
Another sad day, yesterday. Not only did my dad die on 20th January, but two weeks after he died, his letter arrived to book his vaccine 🙁 Hold your breath and count to ten…
In Other News:
7 whole days and nights I’ve got to live in another kind of pain.
Toothache is horrible and the dentist can’t fit me in to have my broken filling replaced for a week.
Last night I was in so much pain as I drifted back to sleep I jumped out of bed as I thought I had an electric shock.
7 more sleeps of the most awful pain.
Never Rains But It Pours… Over 40 Style Blogger What I Wore:
Shoes: Irregular Choice.
*The photo was taken a few weeks ago by my daughter*
You Might Also Like:
Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes:
Firstly, Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes: What I Wore: | Shoes: Irregular Choice |Dress: c/o Kaliko, years ago! Hot Pink Dress Teamed Up With Miss Piggy Shoes.
Secondly, Irregular Choice Miss Piggy Shoes. I love Irregular choice shoes, I have an obsession with them and love to collect them.
Trouble is I do not often wear them often as they are usually too high to wear for long without my feet aching. I can not usually walk out too far in them, that’s for sure.
Thirdly, see the pair of shoes I got for Christmas for example!: Monster From The Muppets: Irregular Choice.
Last but not least, Dress from 2015 and still love wearing it. You can catch my review here wearing my other Irregular Choice Shoes. Lovely In Lace: Kaliko Dress Review: How I Styled It.
Latest From The Blog:
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy