Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream...
- 200ml milk
- 200ml cream
- 150g sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 150g sweet potato jam
- Place the milk and cream in a heavy base pan and bring to the boil.
- In a separate pan whisk together the egg yolks and sugar until light and fluffy.
- When the milk and cream has boiled, pour over the eggs and mix well for a couple of minutes.
- Leave to cool down before churning it in an ice cream machine.
- When the ice cream is almost ready, add the sweet potato jam to obtain the ripple effect.
- Remove from the machine and place in the freezer.
Want to make some Sweet Potato And Ginger Jam ?
Guest post Credits- Love Sweet Potatoes