Sweet Potato Sorbet Or Sweet Potato Vodka Sorbet. Hello, lovelies. So how are you today? Fancy making some; Sweet Potato Sorbet?
Maybe also even better, vodka sorbet for a party idea? How tasty!
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Sweet Potato Sorbet Or Vodka Ingredients.
- Secondly, Sweet Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Sweet Potato Sorbet Or Sweet Potato Vodka Sorbet:
How to Make:
- 200g Sweet potato juice
- 150g sugar
- 200ml water
Sweet Potato Sorbet Method:
- Firstly, to obtain the sweet potato juice, peel some sweet potatoes and put through a juicer.
- Place the sugar in a heavy base pan with the water and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sweet potato juice
- Leave to cool down before churning it in an ice cream machine.
- For an “adult version” add a couple of shots of vodka before churning the sorbet.
- Whilst you prepare the juice for the sorbet, do a little extra, add a couple of carrots and the juice of one orange for a thirst quenching drink.
Recipe and photo credits- Love Sweet Potatoes. So what do you think of this Sweet Potato Sorbet Or Sweet Potato Vodka Sorbet recipe? Do you also fancy trying some? Because I know I do.
You Might Also Like These Sweet Potato Recipes:
- Firstly, Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip. Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip anyone? How Tasty? Soiree Baked Sweet Potato Chips And Dip.
- Secondly, Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish. Healthy Lunch Or Dinner Recipe. A simple midweek meal, a baked sweet potato provides a source of slow-release energy. Topped with a light and creamy ricotta, crunchy veg and seeds, this is a deliciously healthy and satisfying meal. Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish.
- Thirdly, Sweet Potato Muffins. Sugar, Spice And All Things Nice. Spicy cinnamon compliments fluffy buttercream to create a sweet treat. Embrace the festive season with this unique recipe for sweet potato and cinnamon muffins. Spicy cinnamon compliments fluffy butter cream to create a sweet treat that’s perfect for a thoughtful Christmas gift, special Boxing Day brunch or simply gobbled up fresh from the oven. Sweet Potato And Cinnamon Muffins.
Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup:
- Fourthly, Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup. Orange, onion, and sweet potato soup. Easy dishes for sweet potatoes. Do you feel like preparing this simple, warming soup? It’s created with delicious, pan-fried sweet potatoes, orange juice, and excellent seasoning. Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup anyone? Yummy! Sweet Potatoes And Orange Soup.
- Fifth, Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream. Did you know, you can make Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream? How cool!?How about some Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream for another different way to use sweet potatoes? Sweet Potato Ripple Ice Cream. So yummy.
- Sixth, Sweet potato And White Chocolate Cake. How about trying a; Sweet Potato And White Chocolate Cake anyone? Sweet Potato And White Chocolate Cake Recipe. So good.
Did You See:
- Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones with Honey Butter. Today I am sharing another one of their delicious recipes: Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones with Honey Butter. Delectable Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones are on the table in less than half an hour and are perfect when served with honey butter. Le Rustique Camembert and Apple Scones with Honey Butter. So tasty.
- Lizi’s Granola Strawberries And Cream Scones For St George’s Day. Whether you’re whipping up a batch for a picnic, celebrating St George’s Day, or simply looking for a delicious snack at a garden party, these tasty scones are perfect with clotted cream and jam or simply munched in a stolen moment of solitude, fresh out of the oven. Lizi’s Granola Strawberries And Cream Scones For St George’s Day. So yummy.
- How To Make A Pineapple And Demerara Frozen Margarita. Perfect for any seasonal get-together with pals or all of your summer celebrations. Do you not agree? Frozen margarita with pineapple and demerara. Do you intend to experiment with any cocktail recipes this summer? Would you want to try this frozen Margarita recipe with pineapple and demerara? Stay chilled with this fruity, reviving cocktail, ideal for a warm day. A delicious cocktail composed with chunks of fresh pineapple, lime, tequila, triple sec, Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar, and ice. The preparation time is only ten minutes. How To Make A Pineapple And Demerara Frozen Margarita. So good.
Thank you so much for stopping by.