Are you looking for some protein bars for after a morning workout?
Pumpkin Protein Bars anyone?
(Gluten and Dairy Free, Vegan).
This protein hit packs a punch in taste.
How To Make Pumpkin Protein Bars:
Serves: 8 bars
Takes: 10 minutes + chilling time
What you need:
- 250g mixed nuts and seeds, whatever you have in the cupboard
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp Meridian pumpkin seed butter
- 50g coconut oil, melted
- 1tbsp Meridian agave syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g orange flavour vegan chocolate
What you do:
- Line a 20cm x 15cm tin or tupperware with greaseproof paper.
- Put the nuts and seeds into a food processor and blitz to a fine meal. Add the coconut, sunflower seed butter, coconut oil, agave syrup and vanilla and blitz again so that the mixture starts to clump.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin and freeze while you melt the chocolate.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir until it’s smooth then set aside for a few minutes to cool. Drizzle over the base then return to the fridge to firm up then cut into bars.
*Recipe and recipe photo by Meridian Foods*
*No Payment was received*
What do you think of these Pumpkin Protein Bars?
Fancy trying any?
You might also like:
Cacao And Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls:
Do you fancy making these Cacao and Peanut Butter Breakfast Balls? Specially created for Sevenhills Wholefoods by Deliciously Ella. (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
“These quick and easy energy balls can be made ahead and eaten for breakfast all week”
Chocolate Hazelnut Bites:
Chocolate Hazelnut Bites anyone?
These are also (Gluten + Dairy Free, Vegan).
A paleo take on a chocolate classic. One bite and you’ll be hooked.