Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks: Halloween Fun.
Fancy making some Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks this Halloween?
Happy Sunday friends.
Are you looking for some Halloween inspiration this week?
How about making some of these Witches’ hats and broomsticks?
The kids would love making these.
How much fun!?
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks:
Fancy making some of these Witches’ hats and broomsticks for Halloween?
How To Make Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks:
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Makes: 15 of each
- 10 classic cone wafers
- 150g Waitrose Cooks’ Ingredients 70% Dark Chocolate
- 1 pack essential Waitrose Plain Chocolate Digestive Biscuits
- 45g pack Cake Professional White Chocolate Star
- 225g pack Waitrose Liquorice Allsorts
- Pack of Waitrose Strawberry Laces
- 113g pack Barratt Liquorice Catherine Wheels
- 70g pack Mikado Milk Chocolate Biscuits
For The Witches Hats:
1. Using a bread knife, cut the tops off ice cream cones. Roll the cones in melted dark chocolate until coated, then leave to set on greaseproof paper.
2. When fully dry, gently dip the circular base of the cone in a little more chocolate and press onto a plain chocolate digestive biscuit. Use dabs of melted chocolate to stick white chocolate stars onto the cones. Wrap around a piece of strawberry lace, then use a cut piece of liquorice allsort to create a buckle.
3. Leave in the refrigerator to firm up.
For The Broomsticks:
1. Unravel liquorice Catherine wheels and with kitchen scissors, cut into thin 4-5cm strips. Place over the end of a chocolate Mikado milk chocolate stick, then tie them in place with one long liquorice strip.
Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks Recipe c/o: For more Halloween inspiration, please visit Waitrose/Halloween.
What do you think of these Witches’ Hats And Broomsticks?
Fancy making some?
Share your comments below.
You may also like:
The Ultimate Halloween Cake.
These sweet Mummies Revenge gingerbread biscuits.
Spooky Sausage Rolls.
Fancy trying any of these recipes out for Halloween?
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Latest From The Blog: