Are you looking for dinner ideas?
Are you looking for any meat-free or gluten-free recipes?
Fancy trying this Quorn Fillets Durban Curry?
Use Quorn’s Fillets to create a delicious, South African-style curry.
371 Cals per serving
How To Make A Quorn Fillets Durban Curry:
- 1 pack of Quorn Fillets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3cm piece of root ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Durban masala or mild curry powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 cardamon seeds
- 250g tinned tomatoes
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 4 parboiled potatoes, each cut into 4 pieces
- 200g frozen peas
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, finely chopped
How To Make:
- Heat oil in a saucepan and saute onions until soft.
- Add the garlic, ginger and spices and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the tomatoes and water, bring to the boil then turn down the heat to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and Quorn Fillets and cook for a further 20 minutes
- Add the peas and simmer for a further 5 minutes then turn off the heat and garnish with fresh coriander.
Recipe courtesy of Quorn
What do you think of this Quorn Fillets Durban Curry?
Fancy making one?
You might also like these recipes from Quorn:
- How To Make Kimberly Wyatt Quorn Chilli & Lime Sliced Fillets with Giant Cous Cous Salad. A nice and tasty salad for lunch, dinner or tea.
- Quorn Pieces and Chestnut Loaf. A nice and tasty treat.
- Quorn Meat Free Cottage Pie. A perfect weeknight dinner.
- Quorn Meat Free Mince & Fruit Burgers. How fun are these burgers?
Share your thoughts in the comments below and do not forget to let us know if you get to try any of these tasty recipes.