Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up

Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up.

Happy Monday friends.

I hope you have all had a lovely weekend?

The children are back to school today after Easter today and I have so many jobs to catch up on today.

I am not sure where to start first!!

I am so pleased you have stopped by here today to join us for this week’s Creative Mondays Blog Hop. Have you been creative this week?

Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up

Today is also Save The Elephant Day to raise awareness of the threat to their future.

Here are a few photos of the beautiful Elephants at Twycross Zoo which I took a few weeks ago.

Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up
Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up

Aww.

They are adorable.

Grab a drink and link up your creative/crafty/stylish posts and have fun finding amazing, inspiring and creative posts at this week’s party.

This week’s featured blogs:

This Double Chocolate No- Bake Cheesecake from Our Unschooling Journey looks so yummy. I could eat a piece of this at any time of the day. Yum, yum.

I love gingham dresses and this is a lovely dress that Marianna from The Sweetest Clementine was wearing. You can see the full outfit here: GINGHAM SUMMER DRESS.

This Table Top Gazing Ball/Globe Globe is beautiful and so creative. You can find out how to make your own here: Table Top Gazing Ball/Globe Globe.

Jennie styles this beautiful swing dress and my favourite must-have piece for Spring; the denim jacket. You can see her full outfit here: FLORAL SWING DRESS & DENIM JACKET.What has got you creative this week?

Creative Mondays Blog Hop Party Guidelines:

Please only link up family-friendly posts!

Add as many new posts as you would like too. Add straight to a specific creative post. You can link up anything creative. Home, style, recipes, crafts, DIY, tutorials etc. Please link up to a post and not your main home page.

Please link back to the Creative Mondays party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Creative Monday widget from my blog hop page.

Sharing is caring. Please visit a few of the posts that have linked up today to make the blog hop fun for everyone. It would be great if you would follow along in some way. Let me know if you do, so I can follow you back too.

Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Creativemonday hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.

By joining this Creative Mondays Blog Hop, you are giving me permission to maybe share your photo here next week as a featured post. Please leave me a comment below if you do not wish to be featured.

This Linky Has Now Closed.

You might also want to link up here:

15: The Wednesday Link Up.

If The Shoe Fits: Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.Β

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

24 responses to “Save The Elephant Day: Creative Monday Link Up”

1. Vanity And Me says:

Ditto on so much to do! Same! Have a great week Claire xx

2. Tamar SB says:

So important to save all these animals!

3. Shelbee On The Edge says:

Aw, I love the elephants! It is so important to raise awareness about all wildlife. Thanks for doing your part, Claire! Have a great week.Shelbee

4. Carol @Comfort Spring Station says:

Happy Monday!

5. Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas says:

Thanks so much for hosting !!Hugs,Debbie

6. A Labour of Life says:

I did not realize it was Save the Elephant day, Thank you for bringing that up and for the amazing shots. They are so amazing

7. Chas' Crazy Creations says:

Thank you so very much for the feature and thank you for hosting a wonderful place for all of us to share our creations πŸ™‚

8. csuhpat1 says:

Great shots and I will spread the news about it be Save the Elephant Day. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a great Monday.

9. Heather{Our Life In a Click} says:

I love elephants!What a great day!! I have a lot to catch up on today too!

10. Jennie L. says:

Oh, what sweet photos of the elephants at your local zoo. Thanks so much for sharing about Save the Elephant Day. I also appreciate you sharing my denim jacket look this week. It was such a pleasant surprise!

11. Jessica Jannenga says:

oh, I love animals in general o sweet pics of the elephants. love the denim jacket on Jennie and your cute shoes!Have a great week!jess xx

12. Mother of 3 says:

Thanks again for the feature! I love elephants they always look like such gentle giants to me.

13. mummabstylish says:

getting the garden sorted because the weather is improving, my kids are in and out all the time, all working at different times, having opposite days off so I've normally got one or other of them around, or my daughter and grandkids visiting. Love it though. Thanks for hosting Claire, Jacqui Mummabstylish

14. Marilyn Lesniak says:

My granddaughter loves this post because of the elephants. They are her favorite thing in all the world. She said to say Hi! Thank for hosting! Today I brought my Avocado Egg Bake, Blueberry Cheesecake and a Creamy Grape Salad. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a wonderful week.

15. Clairejustine oxox says:

Thanks for stopping by Marilyn πŸ™‚