BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons – Great for Valentine’s Day. Hello friends, happy Thursday. So do you fancy making some sweet macarons?
These tasty macarons are also a perfect special treat for Valentine’s Day or Mother’s
How To Make BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons:
Cooking time: 15 minutes || Prep time: 20 minutes
- 4 large egg whites
- 175g icing sugar
- 170g ground almonds
- 30ml water
- 170g caster sugar
For The Filling:
- 200g butter (at room temperature)
- 100g icing sugar
- 10 BerryWorld strawberries, hulled and sliced
BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons:
What To Do:
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 170°C fan/ 150°C.
- Place 2 of the egg whites in a large bowl, sift in the icing sugar and ground almonds and mix into a paste.
- Place the water and caster sugar in a small pan, and bring to the boil. The syrup needs to reach 118°C.
- While the syrup is boiling, whisk the 2 remaining egg whites until stiff, ideally using an electric whisk. Pour the hot syrup slowly into the egg whites, whisking all the time. Continue whisking until the mixture is thick glossy and cool – the syrup will cook the eggs.
- With a spatula, gently stir the syrup and egg whites mixture with the sugar, and almond paste until the two mixtures are combined.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe out equal rounds onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Don’t worry if all the mix doesn’t fit on the tray, you can cook it in batches.
- Allow the macaroons to sit for 20-30 minutes so they can form a skin. Cook the macaroons for 15-20 minutes and then allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, beat the butter and icing sugar together until light and fluffy. Sandwich the macaroons together with two slices of strawberries and a little buttercream.
BerryWorld Strawberry And Almond Macarons:
These tasty macarons are also a perfect special treat for Valentine’s Day.
Update post. First published here 10th January 2019. So what do you think of this recipe? Do you also fancy making some? Because I could just reach for one now!BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons. Recipe and image courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like These Macarons Recipes:
Firstly, How To Make Rainbow Macarons. These vibrant Rainbow Macarons are also great for gifting or just enjoying a delicious treat on their own. Because who wouldn’t want to see these on display at a party, a BBQ, or a picnic? It’s very good for tea in the afternoon. What about a macaron party for a birthday celebration?
A macaron is a miniature cake or cookie prepared with sugar, flavourings, food colouring, glacé cherries, jam, or a chocolate covering. Alternatively, you might use a combination of these or other components. So, do you want to learn how macarons are made? So, what are your thoughts on this recipe for Rainbow Macarons?
How sweet, but also how delectable!!So do you think they’re good? Do you want to make some? Also, do you want to consume some? How To Make Rainbow Macarons.
Blackberry Or Strawberry Macarons:
Secondly, Blackberry Or Strawberry Macarons: Perfect Homemade Gifts. more macaroons. Blackberry Or Strawberry Macaroons anyone!? How adorable are these. Perfect pretty gift. These pretty patisseries are very fashionable at the moment but can be very expensive to buy, so why not make your own and give as a gift in a recycled box lined with non-stick baking paper and a lacy paper doily tied with ribbon. Blackberry Or Strawberry Macarons. Perfect Homemade Gifts.
Blueberry Macarons Recipe: Great For Afternoon Tea. Last But Not Least, Blueberry Macaroons anyone? Is there any little cake more prettier than a macaroon? So would you like to make your very own to impress your friends or family?
How about trying this blueberry macaroon recipe? Blueberry Macarons Recipe. How To Make Rainbow Macaroons. What’s not to love? These would also be a great addition to any BBQ parties you might be planning too. Do you fancy making any or all of the above recipes? So yummy!!
BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons:
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home: Are you going out this Valentine’s day or are you planning a nice meal at home? 9 Tips For A Perfect Valentines Day Meal At Home.
Secondly, 20 Valentine Recipes To Try: With Valentine’s day just around the corner, here are a few yummy treats to try out before the big day. 20 Valentine Recipes To Try.
Last but not least, Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts: Today I am sharing Bohemia’s Head Pastry Chef Ellen de Jager’s Tips on the best Valentine’s Day Desserts. Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts.
Why not follow my Valentine’s Day Board On Pinterest For More Ideas?
Finally, I hope you like this post? If so, why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
You Might Also Like My Latest Post?
Also A Post Not To Be Miss:
The Beautiful Colours Of Summer In St James Park. When we visit London, I like to go for a walk in St James Park, which is my favourite park. It’s just stunning. The flowers are always beautiful, and the wildlife is a sight to behold. I enjoy photographing flowers. So cheerful and lovely.
I adore photographing wildlife, but no matter how near they are, I can never capture a clear shot of them. In addition, I believe my hand shakes when I push the click button!! When is the last time you had a squirrel approach you to see if you have any food? Or witness a heron standing by your side anywhere else!? We don’t have any where I live, to be honest. Well, not ones that want to be near humans!! The Beautiful Colours Of Summer In St James Park. So pretty.