Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt.
Are you keeping warm and cosy in the house and looking for a nice ice cold treat?
Today I have this nice and cold Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt recipe to share with you.
Fancy making some?
Recipe and image courtesy of Onken.
How To Make Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt:
2 tbsp maple syrup
½ tbsp water
700ml Onken Coconut yogurt
75g pistachio nuts
A handful of blueberries and pistachio nuts for decoration (optional)
How To Make:
Place the blueberries, maple syrup and water saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer.
Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and then cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 – 10 minutes or until the fruit is very soft and syrupy.
Remove the pan from the heat and pour the berry mixture through a sieve into a bowl.
Allow to cool a little before placing in the fridge until completely chilled.
Pour the coconut yogurt into a large bowl.
Add the cooled blueberry mixture, stirring until fully combined.
Roughly chop the nuts and fold into the yogurt mixture.
Pour the mix into a freezer-proof container and place in the freezer.
After 45 minutes or so, take the container out of the freezer and whisk with a fork to break up any ice particles.
Repeat this process every 45 minutes 3-4 times.
When ready to serve, take the container out of the freezer to allow the contents to soften for 15 mins or so before scooping into balls and serving with a garnish of chopped pistachio nuts and blueberries.
What do you think about this Coconut, Blueberry & Pistachio Frozen Yogurt recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Coconut Yogurt Bark:
Fancy trying this Coconut Yogurt Bark recipe too?
Don’t forget to let us know in the comments below if you get to try this recipe.
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!
- The Queen: Blue Mondays & London Street Art
- My Two Girls: Black And White Photo Project