Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt.
Are you keeping warm and cosy in the house and looking for a nice ice cold treat?
Today I have this nice and cold Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt recipe to share with you.
Fancy making some?
Recipe and image courtesy of Onken.
How To Make Coconut, Blueberry And Pistachio Frozen Yogurt:
2 tbsp maple syrup
½ tbsp water
700ml Onken Coconut yogurt
75g pistachio nuts
A handful of blueberries and pistachio nuts for decoration (optional)
How To Make:
Place the blueberries, maple syrup and water saucepan over a medium heat and bring to a simmer.
Reduce the heat, cover with a lid and then cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 – 10 minutes or until the fruit is very soft and syrupy.
Remove the pan from the heat and pour the berry mixture through a sieve into a bowl.
Allow to cool a little before placing in the fridge until completely chilled.
Pour the coconut yogurt into a large bowl.
Add the cooled blueberry mixture, stirring until fully combined.
Roughly chop the nuts and fold into the yogurt mixture.
Pour the mix into a freezer-proof container and place in the freezer.
After 45 minutes or so, take the container out of the freezer and whisk with a fork to break up any ice particles.
Repeat this process every 45 minutes 3-4 times.
When ready to serve, take the container out of the freezer to allow the contents to soften for 15 mins or so before scooping into balls and serving with a garnish of chopped pistachio nuts and blueberries.
What do you think about this Coconut, Blueberry & Pistachio Frozen Yogurt recipe?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like:
Coconut Yogurt Bark:
Fancy trying this Coconut Yogurt Bark recipe too?
Don’t forget to let us know in the comments below if you get to try this recipe.
- The Tower Of London And Superbloom
- Flowers With Yellow Petals And Brown Center
- National Mango Day And 15 Recipes To Try
- A Brown Polka Dot Dress And How I Wear It
- 7 Ice lolly Recipe To Keep You Cool This Summer
- 6am Walkies To Beat The Heat And A New
- 5 Ways To Eat More Spinach: Fresh Spinach Day
- White Dr. Martens Boots And A Dress
- National Mac And Cheese Day
- 4 Recipes For National Mojito Day To Try
- 6 Recipes For National Blueberry Muffin Day
- 33 Cheesecake Recipes For Afternoon Tea
- 3rd July 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- 27th June 2022 Newsletter: Claire Justine
- How To Make Macarons