Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles: Afternoon Tea Recipes. Hello friends. Thanks for stopping by today. So how sweet are these mango peach and passion fruit trifles? Fancy trying one? So yummy!!
If you also prefer, make this trifle in a large glass bowl and arrange the sponge fingers vertically in the fruit layer. So much fun mixing them up a bit too.
How To Make Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles:
They look pretty when surrounded by the cream custard. If you prefer to use 4 -5 halves of tinned peaches instead of fresh.
What You Need:
- 1 ripe mango
- 150ml Belvoir Mango and Peach Cordial
- 2 nectarines or peaches
- 12 sponge fingers
- 4 tbsp Marsala wine or sherry
For The Custard:
- 500ml whole milk
- 4 tbsp custard powder
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 400ml double cream
- 2 passion fruit, halved
Equipment: 4 glasses
Preparation Time: 20 mins + cooling
- Firstly, peel the skin from the mango, then remove the flesh by cutting it off either side of the flat stone. Place half in a large jug with 3 tbsp of the cordial, use a stick blender to blitz until the mixture is smooth.
- Place the nectarine or peaches in a small bowl, cover with boiling water from the kettle and leave to soak for 1 min, drain then remove the skins.
- Cut the fruit in half and discard the stone. Roughly chop the peach and remaining mango flesh, stir into the mango puree, then divide the mixture between four glasses.
- Mix the Marsala or sherry with 4tbsp of the cordial in a shallow dish. Dip the sponge fingers a few at a time into the liquid then lay on top of the fruit. Spoon any remaining liquid over the top.
- Pour the hot milk over the paste and briskly stir. Rinse out the pan, then pour the mixture back in and bring to the boil, stirring until the custard boils and thickens.
- Divide the custard between the glasses and leave to cool before chilling.
- Lastly, spoon over the custard and decorate with the passion fruit seeds just before serving.
How To Make Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles:
Updated Post. First published here; 20th August 2016. Recipe and recipe photography by Belvoir. No Payment was received.
You Might Also Like:
Party Berry Trifles: Perfect For Any Occasion. Firstly, Party Berry Trifles anyone? A great recipe to try now. Or to bookmark for the Diamond Jubilee. You don’t need to worry about buying fancy glasses for this favourite dessert, just recycle glass jars with nice lids, small chocolate spread jars, jam or yogurt pots all work well. So classy too. If you are not planning a street party, add the jars of trifle to a picnic basket or cool bag for a summer picnic on the beach or at an open-air concert and remember to pack the spoons! Party Berry Trifles.
Bite Sized Trifles: Great For Birthdays, Christmas And Parties. Secondly, we love trifles here. They are one of our favourite desserts. Well mine and the husbands!! Today I am sharing these fun bite size trifles: A modern twist on an old favourite. Bite-Sized Trifles.
Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle. Thirdly, we love making trifles at Christmas time and today I have another delicious Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle to share with you. Also great for any parties you might be planning. Lily Vanilli’s Festive Trifle: Perfect For Christmas.
Pear And Ginger Trifle. Fourthly, we love trifles here; do you too? If so, how about trying this pear and ginger trifle recipe out? The recipe is taken from Dairy Diary Favourites cookbook, which celebrates 35 years of much-loved Dairy Diary recipes. Pear And Ginger Trifle.
Big Fruit Trifle:
Fifthly, also, how yummy does this trifle look? One of me and my Husband’s favourite treat has to be trifle. We love them here. Especially, fruit trifles. So today I am sharing this amazing trifle from Rachel’s Organic. Is their any better sweet treat combination; other than cake, fruit, custard and cream? So what about adding some yummy Raspberry Bio Live Yogurt to your trifle!? A great recipe as well as being very yummy!! Big Fruit Trifle.
Sixth, Fruit Trifle. Another one? My husband loves trifles so I made him this earlier this week. It took me a few days to make as we ate all the trifle sponges I made and I had to make some more again the next day!! Fruit Trifle.
Seventh, BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam. Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam on BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones Greetings, friends. So, how are things going for you today? Today I’m also going to share a delicious recipe with you. Light and delicious, best split open with a generous spoonful of the tastiest freshest tasting jam spooned on top. These scones are also as close as you can come to heaven on a plate. I hope you’ve had a wonderful start to your week? It’s been beautiful and sunny here, and it’s made me think of Summer and dining in the garden. Who doesn’t enjoy an afternoon tea in the garden in the summer? BerryWorld Blueberry And Buttermilk Scones With Fresh BerryWorld Blueberry Jam.
Scottish Berry Trifle: Great For Afternoon Tea:
Last but not least, how sweet are these Scottish Berry Trifles? Of course, so very yummy!! Scottish Berry Trifle.
How To Make Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles: How To Make Mango Peach And Passion Fruit Trifles. Finally, I hope you like this post too?
If so why not follow along so you never miss a post? So remember you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.