Diet & Fitness Mondays: Lots Of Running Fun.
Fun, run, fun over the weekend:
Diet & Fitness Mondays: Lots Of Running Fun:
This weeks training:
28 miles running 1 mile swim last week training.
Monday 2nd May:
Bank holiday and day off from fitness.
Tuesday 3rd May:
5 miles 00:40mins 07:57 pace
5* 1 mile reps at club with 2 mins recovery between…
Wednesday 4th May:
5.23 miles 00:55 mins 10:25 pace
Nice morning recovery run after last nights mile efforts….
Thursday 5th May:
1 mile swim 1 hour.
2 mi 00:20
warm up run /cool down.
3.17 miles 00:27 mins 08:25 pace
pyramid session at club,stop on blow of a whistle rest then back to the start.
Friday 6th May:
Day off from training a day out shopping with yesterdays birthday money….
Saturday 7th May:
7.21 miles 01h:06 mins 09:08 pace
Nice run with friends tried to run at a good tempo.
Sunday 8th May:
Woke up and decided to do a race though it was flat but it so wasn’t.
6.27 miles 00:54mins 08:38 pace 10k
Mile 1) 9 mins 59 sec All up hill so tough…
Mile 2) 10mins 41sec still all up hill still tough…
Mile 3) 9 mins 30 sec still up hill but started to ease…
Mile 4) 7 mins 37 sec down hill nice….
Mile 5)7 mins 31 sec down hill still nice….
Mile 6) 6 mins 55 sec down hill this must be my fastest ever mile….
Very challenging race.
2nd in my age group….75th place out of 147 runners….
My Son 6th place 1st under 20 at the age of 16 and won a trophy….
Me and My Son.
Away we go!
My youngest son waiting for us with dad.
Thumb’s up if your OK.
My little girl having a go.
1st under 20
Here I come.
Can’t get my breath.
Fly in my water.
Me and my shadow.
My son collecting his Trophy.
What training have you been doing over the weekend? Anything fun?
- Do You Really Have To Hit Rock Bottom? Before Thing’s
- Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation
- A Run Around Gedling Country Park With Mollie
- 6 Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running
- Back At Parkrun: #LinkUp #WordlessOrNotSoWordless
- Back Out Running: Week 4: Running Is Nothing More Than
- Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Just Did It! Wordless Wednesday Link Up
- 25 Minutes Parkrun Goal: Part 1 Run Mum Run
- Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
- Parkrun Summer Travels Clumber Park
- Sun, Sea, Sand And A Parkrun!! Summer Fun
- Parkrun Park Fun: The Wednesday Blog Hop
- 4 Coleslaw Recipes For Your Summer BBQ Party
- What I Wore Wednesday: This Week’s Link Up
- 5 Fun Drink Recipes To Try Out: Great For BBQ’S
- 1907 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- Snoobear: The Bears Of Sheffield & A Link Up
- 1207 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- 7 Recipe For Your Summer Picnics & Garden Party’s
- A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District
- Wonder Woman Was My Superhero: Who Was Yours?
- What I’m Wearing Wednesday: Wayback Wednesday Post
- 0507 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week
- A Few Of My Favourite Things: Weekend Link-Up
- 10 Yummy Cakes To Try Out And Impress Your Friends
- Nottingham Castle And The Robin Hood Statue
- 10 Tips To Create A Beautiful Tablescape For All Occasions