Tips courtesy of Tristan Lee, The Gorgeousness Coach.
The Festive Five To Get Gorgeous. With the party season upon us, there will be many people across the UK panicking about how they are going to look on their big night out.
Tristan Lee, The Gorgeousness Coach, who at 47 often gets mistaken for a 25-year-old, has prepared his top five fast fix tips to ensure everyone looks their best and shines like a star!
The Festive Five To Get Gorgeous:
- Firstly, Put Your Best Face F
- Secondly, Rest To Recoup.
- Thirdly, H2-oh.
- Fourthly, Go Nuts.
- Fifth, Fun Is Fundamental.
The Festive Five To Get Gorgeous:
- Put Your Best Face F
orward. It’s surprising the number of people that don’t wash their face properly – water alone is not enough to remove dirt. Use a mild, foaming facewash twice a day to get rid of dead skin cells and get your complexion fresh, healthy, and sexy.
- Rest To Recoup. Skin repairs itself at night so help it by removing makeup and any dirt before you get into bed. Leaving grease or pollution on the skin overnight heightens the chance of whiteheads, blackheads, and blocked pores.
Alsoensure you are getting quality sleep to truly give you a glow and banish under eye bags and dark circles.
- H2-oh. Drink up and ensure you are keeping the body hydrated with at least two litres of water a day. There are many health benefits associated with drinking enough water but some of the beauty advantages include healthy skin, flushing away toxins and allowing cells to grow and reproduce.
- Go Nuts. Coconut oil is a must-have. Not only can you cook with it, but a little goes a long way on the skin too. This vitamin E oil is great for dry skin and it also contains anti-oxidant properties so protects against wrinkles and fine lines.
- Fun Is Fundamental. Laughter is infectious and uses fewer facial muscles than frowning. What’s more, it triggers a release of endorphins in the brain which makes the whole body feel better. Humour also helps relieve anxiety and lifts the whole body. Feeling good on the inside is as important as looking good on the outside.
For more information on Tristan Lee, The Gorgeousness Coach,
Click here for all things Healthy.
You Might Also Like:
Firstly, 5 Styling Tips For Wearing A Maxi Skirt & The City That Never Sleeps. I never got no sleep Monday night with traveling all way through the night. 5 hours jumped when we landed at 2.30 am (New York time). As it was 7.30 am in London when we landed and the clocks changed. It is amazing how much you can fit into 5 days if you really want to. Loved everything about our visit to New York. Now trying to go through well over 1,000 photos. New York, New York So Good They Named It Twice. 5 Styling Tips For Wearing A Maxi Skirt & The City That Never Sleeps.
Secondly, Boots Little Boost Campaign: My New Lifestyle Plans. This week, I have teamed up with Boots to share how I plan to boost my health and wellness routines over the next few months, I need to start looking after myself as the years roll by!! Boots Little Boost Campaign.
Thirdly, Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running. “As a personal trainer and coach, I often find people let their fitness levels slip over the winter months, Regular exercisers become more sporadic. Even as an Olympic and World champion rower myself, the thought of winter training. When icy water splashes around in and around the boat on wet, windy cold days is not inspiring. Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running.
Fourthly, “Happiness Is…. holding tickets that say New York!”- Unknown. Hello friends, so how are you today? We have just got back from an amazing 4 nights and 5 days in New York! So many great photos to go through now! Back From New York.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked this post.