Diet and Fitness Mondays: Never Ending Story.
Diet and Fitness Mondays: Never Ending Story
6 miles 01 hour 01 mins 10:09 pace
For 2.5 miles my feet hurt ,think its because I have been trying to run more on my toes. I was going to stop but at 2.5 miles it just went maybe I needed to warm my feet up.
4.93 miles 00:41 mins 08:15 pace
Race was tough on trails with lots of hill in but enjoyed it.
I think I did, anyhow!?
6.01 miles 01hour 05mins 10:53 pace
Recovery run after last nights race…
So stiff for 2 miles.
4.68 miles 00:51 mins 11:00 pace
1.5 miles 00:15 mins 10:00 pace
I forgot to press start on garmin.
3.62 miles 00:33 mins 08:59 pace
10*300 mtrs reps at club,legs hurt after Tuesdays race.
1.04 miles 00:09 mins 57 sec 09:33 pace
1 mile swim/day off from running.
6.93 miles 01 hour 05 mins 09:26 pace
Run with friends.
0.49 mi 00:04:23 08:58 pace
Cool down…(down hill)
7.15 miles 01hour 10mins 09:48 pace
Nice run with a friend,felt a lot easier pace than yesterday.
First biggest mileage week since January.
I am glad to be back on track.
42 miles running.
1 mile swim.
Trying to get more fruit in so every morning I squeeze 2 oranges.
but find the more exercise I do the more junk food I eat.
2 Oranges make this much juice.
Me and my oldest 2 boy’s before Tuesday’s race.
I need some core exercisers in now.
What exercise have you been last this week?
Any good healthy eating tips you want to share ?
Happy Monday let’s hope it’s a good week.
You Might Also Like:
Diet And Fitness Monday: Run, Run, Run:
Run, run, run!!
Tomorrows Athletes? Getting Kids Into Running:
We all love to run. Me my husband and two oldest children run so far. It is something we are now getting our youngest children into.
- Do You Really Have To Hit Rock Bottom? Before Thing’s
- Teversal Trail Run: Saturday Morning Run Motivation
- A Run Around Gedling Country Park With Mollie
- 6 Top Fitness Tips For The Winter: Keep On Running
- Back At Parkrun: #LinkUp #WordlessOrNotSoWordless
- Back Out Running: Week 4: Running Is Nothing More Than
- Back Out Running: Week Three: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week Two, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Runstreak: Week One, Day Seven: Keep On Running
- Just Did It! Wordless Wednesday Link Up
- 25 Minutes Parkrun Goal: Part 1 Run Mum Run
- Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
- Parkrun Summer Travels Clumber Park
- Sun, Sea, Sand And A Parkrun!! Summer Fun
- Parkrun Park Fun: The Wednesday Blog Hop
- The North Face Coat, Primark Jumper And Tu Clothing
- Every Day Of Your Life Is A Special Occasion
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style