Hearty Kale Soup: Healthy Soup Recipe Ideas. Are you looking for a nice and healthy soup recipe to keep you warm on a cold Winters day?
Fancy making some hearty kale soup? Perfect for serving in a mug on cold Winter days.
This recipe is really quick and easy to make also you can mix and match the ingredients. What’s not to love about this recipes?
How To Make Hearty Kale Soup:
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 40 minutes
You Will Need:
75g pearl barley
1.4 litre vegetable stock
1 leek, thickly sliced (200g)
1 carrot, diced (150g)
2 sticks celery, sliced (100g)
250g pack Kale
2 tbsp chopped parsley
How To Make:
1.) Cook the barley in the stock gently for 30 minutes in a large covered saucepan or until just tender. Add the vegetables, cover and cook for further 5-8 minutes.
2.) Stir in the parsley and season to taste. Serve and enjoy.
For a quicker cooked soup, replace the barley with basmati rice or macaroni.
Hearty Kale Soup. I Wasn’t Expecting That. Were you? Recipe c/o Discover Kale
What do you think of this recipe? Fancy making some?
Share your comments in the comment box below and don’t forget to let us know if you try it.
Looking for more soup recipes?
You might also like these:
9 Tasty Soups Ideas:
It is that time of year when I like to change my lunchtime salad, smoothie or sandwich for a nice bowl of warm yummy soup. Here are 9 Tasty Soups Ideas for you to try out.
Spicy Sausage Soup:
Fancy making some Spicy Sausage Soup? Are you keep nice and warm?
Do you like to make hot drinks and soups up in the day to stay cosy and warm?
Are you looking for a nice and tasty soup recipe? Fancy making some Spicy Sausage Soup?
Squashy Bottom Soup Bowls:
This easy-to-make squash soup doesn’t even require any bowls. Squashy Bottom Soup Bowls.
Squash and Coconut Soup with Toasted Hemp Seeds:
How about making a nice and tasty Squash and Coconut Soup with Toasted Hemp Seeds?
Let me know if you get to try any of these recipes out.
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy