Recipe and image Love The Crunch
How To Make Brazilian Prawn Stew.
Hello and happy Friday. The weekend is just around the corner.
Are you looking for a weekend treat?
How about making this Brazilian Prawn Stew for dinner?
Bringing the flavours of Rio, this flavoursome one pot prawn stew is quick and easy to make for a light weeknight meal.
How To Make Brazilian Prawn Stew:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1tbsp olive oil
3 sticks of celery, finely sliced
1 green pepper, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, crushed
1 green chilli, deseeded and sliced
½ tsp cayenne pepper
2 large tomatoes, skinned & chopped
6 spring onions, chopped into 2cm chunks
400ml coconut milk
150ml vegetable stock
150g raw king prawns
Small bunch coriander
What To Do:
1.) In a large saucepan heat the oil over a medium heat and gently cook the celery and pepper for 4-5 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally, until it starts to soften.
2.) Add the garlic, chilli and cayenne and stir. After a minute stir in the tomatoes and spring onions. Cook for 3-4 minutes then add the coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil.
3.) Add the prawns and season. Simmer gently for 5-6 mins until the prawns are cooked. Check the seasoning then divide the stew between two bowls and top with coriander and a squeeze of lemon.
Serve with rice or a chunk of bread.
How To Make Brazilian Prawn Stew. Recipe and image Love The Crunch.
What do you think of this How To Make Brazilian Prawn Stew recipe post?
Fancy making this recipe?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
If you love prawns, you may also like some of these prawn recipes here: Tasty Seafood Recipes.
If you are looking for a new breakfast recipe, do not forget to stop by tomorrow as I am sharing a How To Make BerryWorld Overnight Oats with Raspberry Chia Jam recipe post.
- Styling My Mary Janes Manic Monkey Shoes
- Styling My Nike Air Force 1 Trainers With A Dress
- Styling My Animal From The Muppets Shoes
- Styling My Red Boots For A Valentine’s Day Look
- Styling My Chunky Platform Mary Jane Shoes
- Styling My Miss Piggy Irregular Choice Shoes
- A Ladies Tank Top For All Seasons
- 10 Yummy Homemade Cookie Recipes
- Following The Morph Trail In London
- Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s
- Wish I Was Here Now | Blue Monday
- 14 Bright Porridge Bowls To Start Your Day Right
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 17 Old Wives’ Tales I Still Live By