How To Make Celery And Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka And Tonic. We love making ice cubes with fruit in for our drinks to keep them ice cold but have you thought of making vegetable ice cubes for your gin and tonics?
Celery & Mint Ice Cubes for your Vodka & Tonic anyone? Only 2 ingredients needed! How cool!!
Jazz up boring ice cubs by introducing celery and mint, which bring a great freshness to a glass of vodka and tonic or your spritzer of choice.
How To Make Celery & Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka & Tonic:
Makes: 12 cubes
Preparation time: 10 minutes plus 3-4 hours freezing time
1 celery stick, sliced thinly
Leaves from a small bunch of mint
What To Do:
Divide the celery and mint between a 12 hole ice cube tray.
Cover with water and freeze until solid.
When frozen, transfer the ice cubes to a freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze for up to 6 months, this way you can keep topping up your supply.
How To Make Celery And Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka And Tonic. Recipe and image Love The Crunch.
What do you think of this Celery & Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka & Tonic recipe? Fancy making some for your cocktail parties?
Perfect idea for Summer drinks in the garden or any kind of parties. Share your thoughts in the comment below.
You may also like some of these cocktail recipes ideas to serve your Celery & Mint Ice Cubes in too.
How To Make A Spice Island Rum Punch: Whisk Yourself Away:
How about a Spice Island Rum Punch? Whisk yourself away to a Caribbean island with a taste of this fabulous cocktail.
How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast:
Or maybe How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast. This cool cocktail will bring a blast of flavour to your taste buds!
A tasty combination of watermelon, lime, sugar, vodka, blueberries and watermelon slices and mint springs to garnish. Whats not to love? Perfect for Sipping on hot Summer evenings.
Also if you are looking for an alcohol-free drink I have this tasty one I made up for my kids and thry loved it; Children Spring Cocktails.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine