How To Make Celery And Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka And Tonic.
We love making ice cubes with fruit in for our drinks to keep them ice cold but have you thought of making vegetable ice cubes for your gin and tonics?
Celery & Mint Ice Cubes for your Vodka & Tonic anyone? Only 2 ingredients needed! How cool!!
So why not jazz up boring ice cubs by introducing celery and mint, which bring a great freshness to a glass of vodka and tonic or your spritzer of choice.
How To Make Celery & Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka & Tonic:
Makes: 12 cubes
Preparation time: 10 minutes plus 3-4 hours freezing time
1 celery stick, sliced thinly
Leaves from a small bunch of mint
What To Do:
Firstly, divide the celery and mint between a 12 hole ice cube tray.
Last but not least, cover with water and freeze until solid.
When frozen, transfer the ice cubes to a freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze for up to 6 months, this way you can keep topping up your supply.
How To Make Celery And Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka And Tonic:
Recipe and image Love The Crunch.
So what do you think of this Celery & Mint Ice Cubes for Vodka & Tonic recipe? Fancy making some for your cocktail parties?
Perfect idea for Summer drinks in the garden or any kind of parties.
Also, share your thoughts in the comment below.
You may also like some of these cocktail recipes ideas to serve your Celery & Mint Ice Cubes in too.
You Might Also Like:
How To Make A Spice Island Rum Punch: Whisk Yourself Away:
Firstly, how about a Spice Island Rum Punch? Whisk yourself away to a Caribbean island with a taste of this fabulous cocktail.
How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast:
Secondly, maybe How To Make A Watermelon And Lime Blast. This cool cocktail will bring a blast of flavour to your taste buds!
A tasty combination of watermelon, lime, sugar, vodka, blueberries and watermelon slices and mint springs to garnish. Whats not to love? Perfect for Sipping on hot Summer evenings.
Also if you are looking for an alcohol-free drink I have this tasty one I made up for my kids and thry loved it; Children Spring Cocktails.
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
- Some Dreamy Photos From Margate And A Few Outfits
- Easter Biscuits Sharing Ideas: Easter Special