Recipe courtesy of rapeseed oil Benefits.
Baked Lemon Cod With Quinoa Tabbouleh. Hello and happy Tuesday. Are you looking for a new and healthy recipe for dinner?
So today I am sharing a healthy meal idea from Rapeseed Oil Benefits with you.
Baked Lemon Cod with Quinoa Tabbouleh. A healthy, balanced diet, active lifestyle and good sleep can help you feel refreshed and look great!
What’s not to love about this recipe then!?
Baked Lemon Cod With Quinoa Tabbouleh:
Our Lemon Cod recipe tastes great and is also low in fat, saturated fat, salt, and contains whole grain.
You can swap the quinoa for couscous or bulgar wheat if you fancy something a bit different. Tasty.
Zest and juice 1 lemon
4 tomatoes, diced
25g pack parsley, chopped
4 x 200g cod loins
2 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
Baked Lemon Cod With Quinoa Tabbouleh Method:
1.) Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
2.) For the tabbouleh, cook the quinoa in boiling water for 15 minutes, drain and cool under cold water. Mix in the lemon juice, tomato and parsley. Season with black pepper.
3.) Meanwhile, place the cod on a lightly greased baking tray. Mix together the rapeseed oil and lemon zest, season with black pepper and drizzle over the cod. Bake for 15-20 minutes until just cooked through.
4.) Serve the cod on a bed of the quinoa tabbouleh.
Try swapping the quinoa with bulgur wheat or couscous.
Recipe courtesy of rapeseed oil Benefits. What do you think of this tasty healthy recipe?
Fancy making this Baked Lemon Cod with Quinoa Tabbouleh recipe? Try now or pin for later.
Why not check out these other Healthy Recipes out? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like this other healthy recipe:
How To Make California Raisins Seared Cod With Pak Choi:
Are you looking to add more fish to your diet? Are you looking for a nice and healthy lunch idea?
Why not try this healthy fish dish? How To Make California Raisins Seared Cod With Pak Choi.
Let me know if you get to try any of these recipes. Enjoy the rest of your week.
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review