Baked Lemon Cod With Quinoa Tabbouleh. Hello and happy Tuesday. Are you looking for a new and healthy recipe for dinner?
So today I am sharing a healthy meal idea from Rapeseed Oil Benefits with you.
Baked Lemon Cod with Quinoa Tabbouleh. A healthy, balanced diet, active lifestyle and good sleep can help you feel refreshed and look great!
What’s not to love about this recipe then!?
Baked Lemon Cod With Quinoa Tabbouleh:
Our Lemon Cod recipe tastes great and is also low in fat, saturated fat, salt, and contains whole grain.
You can swap the quinoa for couscous or bulgar wheat if you fancy something a bit different. Tasty.
Zest and juice 1 lemon
4 tomatoes, diced
25g pack parsley, chopped
4 x 200g cod loins
2 tbsp cold-pressed rapeseed oil
Baked Lemon Cod With Quinoa Tabbouleh Method:
1.) Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6.
2.) For the tabbouleh, cook the quinoa in boiling water for 15 minutes, drain and cool under cold water. Mix in the lemon juice, tomato and parsley. Season with black pepper.
3.) Meanwhile, place the cod on a lightly greased baking tray. Mix together the rapeseed oil and lemon zest, season with black pepper and drizzle over the cod. Bake for 15-20 minutes until just cooked through.
4.) Serve the cod on a bed of the quinoa tabbouleh.
Try swapping the quinoa with bulgur wheat or couscous.
Recipe courtesy of rapeseed oil Benefits. What do you think of this tasty healthy recipe?
Fancy making this Baked Lemon Cod with Quinoa Tabbouleh recipe? Try now or pin for later.
Why not check out these other Healthy Recipes out? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
You may also like this other healthy recipe:
How To Make California Raisins Seared Cod With Pak Choi:
Are you looking to add more fish to your diet? Are you looking for a nice and healthy lunch idea?
Why not try this healthy fish dish? How To Make California Raisins Seared Cod With Pak Choi.
Let me know if you get to try any of these recipes. Enjoy the rest of your week.
Latest From The Blog:
- Isle of Wight Tomato Shakshuka: Supper Sorted
- Chocolate Fondue That You Will Want To Share
- All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie…
- 20 Valentine Recipes To Try Out This Valentine’s Day
- The Photo Shoot With My Daughter: Black And White
- Pink Saturday And A Reminder Of Better Thing’s
- Do You Want To Build A Snowman: What I Wore
- Bohemia’s Top Tips On The Best Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Flashback Friday: London Travels With Mini Me
- Quick And Easy Shoe Re-Style For Valentines Day
- BerryWorld Strawberry and Almond Macarons: How To
- 10 Smoothie Bowl Recipes To Try Out This Week!!
- 12 Recipes For Veganuary: Recipe Inspiration To Try
- Teddy Coat, Bootleg Jeans & Trying To Find The Sunshine