Little Donkey: Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Hello friends. Happy Wednesday.
Little donkey, little donkey
On the dusty road
Gotta keep on plodding onward
With your precious load
Little Donkey: Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday:
Updated post. First published here 12th August 2012.
I was going through my blog when I stumbled upon this old post. An old post and feeling unloved, so I thought I would re-share it. #OldPostLove
Aww, how adorable are these small donkeys?
It is a long time since we went to the beach and seen the donkeys!! I can not wait to visit again. Hopefully next year!! Of course, I am not planning anything yet!!
I think this photo was taken at Skegness from what I remember. We were at Butlin’s around this time.
Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday.
You Might Also Like:
Fish Chips And Donkey Ridez A Stick Of Rock With My Name Inside:
Firstly, the children break up from school today at lunchtime for the Summer holidays and they can not wait for a break this year.
On Saturday my Daughter and I went to Skegness for the day.
Friday night we get in the mood for Skegness by playing the hilarious song Fish Chips and Donkey Ridez: Skegness Summer Holiday by 50 Sniffs.
If you have ever been to Skegness and not seen this video, it is a must see!
Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Cocktail:
Secondly, a seaside cocktail!! So are you looking for a midweek cocktail recipe?
Or maybe something for the weekend? Are you planning a dinner party? Fancy trying a Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey cocktail? Joe Wadsack’s Seaside Donkey.
Last but not least did you see today’s post earlier? 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020. Hello friends. So are you looking for some fancy drink recipes for over the holidays? 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020.
You Might Also like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
- How Do You Like Your Eggs? Hotel Chocolat Review
If you like this post, why not follow along so you never miss a post?
So I hope you have enjoyed today’s post. So if you like, you can also share your thoughts here too in the comments below.
Have you seen my other blog? Claire’s World.