Fish Chips And Donkey Ridez A Stick Of Rock With My Name Inside. #WeekendLinkUp
Yeah, schools out
forever for Summer. Well, it will be a 12 o’clock!!
Happy Friday Friends.
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have fun at this week’s blog hop.
The children break up from school today at lunchtime for the Summer holidays and they can not wait for a break this year.
On Saturday my Daughter and I went to Skegness for the day.
Friday night we get in the mood for Skegness by playing the hilarious song Fish Chips and Donkey Ridez: Skegness Summer Holiday by 50 Sniffs.
If you have ever been to Skegness and not seen this video, it is a must see!
Now the diet is finally on hold with Summer holidays, chips, warm doughnuts by the sea and plenty of Mr Whippy ice creams!
Jolly Fisherman statue at Skegness Lincolnshire England UK.
Make a wish!
I might just need this to wish away some calories!
Sun, sea and plenty of ice creams, methinks.
I’m sure we will have plenty of days out at Skegness over the school holiday!
Have you every visited Skegness in Lincolnshire England UK before?
Fish Chips And Donkey Ridez A Stick Of Rock With My Name Inside #WeekendLinkUp
Welcome To The Weekend Link Up Guidelines:
Please only link up family-friendly posts!
Link up any posts or straight to your homepage. You can link any posts up on Friday’s. No need for a theme also no limits to how many posts you share.
Please tweet me any links you have add to the link up to me @clairejustineo using the #Weekendbloghop hashtag and I will favourite, retweet and reply.
Please try to stop by over the weekend when you have a spare five minutes and comment on a few of the blogs that have linked up.
Please link back to the Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop party in your posts to spread the word. You can either link back or grab a Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop widget from my blog hop page.
It would be great if you would like to follow me in some way?
Let me know in the comments below if you do, so I can follow you back.
Do not forget to join us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Some posts you might have missed:
- Flowered Jumpsuit And Polka Dot Trainer
- Selfie Saturday With The Owl Trail In Nottingham
- Can Not Resist A Bargain & My Biggest Bargain Ever
- Pink Animal Print Dress & A Black Polo Neck Jumper
- Two Heads Are Better Than One By Ryan Mosley
- A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me
- Kid From The Goonies Film: Street Art Saturday
- Ready For The Weekend: Bring It On
- Throwing My Outfit Back To Christmas
- Tell Me What You Did Last Weekend
- You Can Leave Your Hat On: Street Art Sunday
- Sometimes The Smallest Things Take Up The Most Room
- Heatwave And What To Wear When You Are Having One
- Flip Flops Are Fun But Sometimes Your Flip Flops!