Parkrun Park Fun: The Wednesday Blog Hop.
Happy Wordless Or Not So Wordless Wednesday. Welcome back to this week’s fun photo sharing blog hop.
How has your week been going so far? All good I hope?
What have you been taking photos of this week?
Today is also Etch A Sketch Day! Do you remember these toys? I remember these being so popular growing up in the 70’s & 80’s.
I spent many of days trying to master trying to draw something on one of these.
I never could though and then you would see some amazing things that had been drawn on them in the papers.
Why could I never draw amazing things on them! Ha!!
Today I am sharing some of Parkrun photos from the last few weeks.
So much fun to be had to get up early, travelling around and running throw woods and fields with the family.
Clumber Park was so much fun.
It is a 2 lapped course and I ran with Mollie the Collie here.
At Rother Vally, it is one big lap around the lake and beautiful views of the lake.
If you’re slow like me you can even see the finishers come in when your half way around.
I watched one of my sons win her once!!
A tired selfie afterwards.
My husband took Mollie this time as it was warm he took her for a jog.
It never rains but it pours!!
My rain buddies!
Parkrun Park Fun: The Wednesday Blog Hop:
The Wednesday blog hop/Wordless Or Not So Wordless Blog Hop:
- Do you want to join in this week’s photo blog hop fun? To join in the blog hop and add your Wordless or not so Wordless Wednesday photo posts to the linky below:
- Link up your posts on the linky below. Add any posts with pictures in them. These posts can be wordless or not so wordless, that is up to you.
- Please try to hop on the blog hop and leave a few comments.
- If you would like to add The Wednesday blog hop widget to your post you can find it here: blog hop buttons.
- Have fun at this week’s linky party.
Do not forget to stop by on Friday for The Weekend Blog Hop Or Mondays for Creative Mondays to link up to the parties.
This list has now ended.
You Might Also Like:
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness