Summer Berry Swirled Lollies Recipe. Hello friends, so how are you today? Fancy making some Summer Berry Swirled Lollies? Packed with lots of yummy flavoured Greek yoghurt, blackberries, raspberries, and runny honey. What is not to love?
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Summer Berry Swirled Lollies Ingredients.
- Secondly, Summer Berry Swirled Lollies Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Summer Berry Swirled Lollies:
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Freezing time: overnight
How To Make Summer Berry Swirled Lollies. Fancy making some of these yummy lollies? Great for an afternoon in the garden. Or an evening summers treat.
- Can you just freeze yogurt to make frozen yogurt lollies. Any yoghurt that you like can be used to make homemade frozen yoghurt. I prefer Greek because it has more protein, but normal is also fine.
- Can you freeze yogurt to use as an ice cream style treat? You can freeze yoghurt and enjoy it like ice cream. Yes, it is the answer.
- How do you freeze frozen yogurt? Simply follow the instructions below.
Summer Berry Swirled Lollies Recipe:
You Will Need:
- 75g (3oz) blackberries
- 150g (5oz) raspberries
- 4 tsps runny honey
- 300g (10oz) flavoured Greek yoghurt – vanilla, honey or coconut
Summer Berry Swirled Lollies Method:
How To Make:
- Mash blackberries on a plate with 2 teaspoons of the honey using a fork.
- Do the same with the raspberries and another 2 teaspoons of the honey on a second plate.
- Layer alternate spoonfuls of mashed fruits with the yoghurt in plastic shot glasses.
- Add lolly sticks and freeze overnight.
To serve, dip moulds briefly in warm water, then lift out of the moulds and serve.
How long do homemade ice lollies take to freeze? Freeze these overnight or around 8 hours so they are properly frozen.
Summer Berry Swirled Lollies Recipe. About this post- Recipe and photo credit by Seasonal Berries. So what do you think about this recipe? Do you also fancy trying these? Because I know I do!
You Might Also Like:
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream To Make This Week. Owning an ice cream maker is it? Are you looking for a new ice cream recipe to make at home with your ice cream maker? Would you like to attempt creating this ice cream with mango and pineapple? Mango And Pineapple Ice Cream.
- Secondly, South African Nectarine Sundae. Would you want a tasty ice cream and fruit treat? Try this South African Nectarine Sundae, would you? An enjoyable and delectable fruity treat that is ideal for a small treat after a large meal, a light lunch, or any time of the day as a snack. South African Nectarine Sundae.
- Thirdly, Macadamia Nut Butter And Chocolate Ice Cream. Macadamia Nut Butter and Chocolate Ice Cream, YUM YUM! Sometimes all we need are a few simple ingredients and this little mix tastes magnificent. Macadamia Nut Butter And Chocolate Ice Cream.
- Fourthly, Isle of Wight Tomato Sunshine Juice Bloody Mary- A classic cocktail with a sunny twist. Turn up the Tabasco or dial it down to mix this classic vodka cocktail to your taste. Isle of Wight Tomato Sunshine Juice Bloody Mary.
6 Recipes For National Ice Cream Month:
Last But Not Least, 6 Recipes For National Ice Cream Month. Today I am sharing some cold recipes to keep you cool. Did you know that it is National Ice Cream Month, next month in July? So what a better time to share some yummy recipes from the blog, eh? And get you all prepared! Great to cool you down for the next few days ahead too. July is National Ice Cream Month, how cool!! 6 Recipes For National Ice Cream Month. So cool.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I also hope you liked todays post?