Monday has soon came around again!! Christmas is just under 2 weeks away. Eek I still have so much to do!! My boys will be home from Uni at the end of the week and I am so looking forward to seeing them and spending some family time together.
As always, I have a great selection of blogs to share with you this week. A Christmas porch, a lovely money jar idea, beautiful table settings to great outfits and gift ideas!!
Grab a coffee and I hope you enjoy the blog hop as much as I do..
Love Valarie from Coco et La Vie en Rose blue boots. They look stunning.
Love Jennie's Boho Tunic
I am loving velvet at the minute and how lovely is Debbie's from Fashion Fairy Dust's Jacket!?
Debbie is already for Christmas. How pretty are these colours together!! A Debbie Dabble Christmas is full of Christmas inspiration.
Love pops of red. Especially in Winter. Red is such a cheerful colour. Tif from Bright On A Budget shares this lovely leather plaid and sparkle outfit.
Talking of Tables. I love to stop by and see what Penny's Christmas Tablescape looks like. Beautiful as always.
Want to join us this week?
- Please link up to a specific post. Link a creative, crafty, stylish or food post. Not just your main blog.
- Feel free to add up to 5 different creative posts.
- Please follower me, your host on Twitter, Google, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest or any social media channel you use most and let me know how you have followed so I can follow you back.
- Please try to visit and comment on as many posts in the creative Mondays link up as possible. Please stop by the bloggers that has commented blog.
- Please link back to this post in your blog posts. Or add the Creative Mondays blog button.
- Have lots of fun hoping around the list.
- You can also share your links with me over on Twitter #CreativeMondays @ clairejustineo