Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese: Nice And Filling Dinner Ideas.
Happy Sunday evening.
I am sat here looking out the window watching the snow fall and wondering if the children will be at school tomorrow.
It feels very Christmas-y with all this snow.
Love cheese? If so, you might like today’s recipe?
Cheeseboard mac and cheese anyone? This recipe is perfect for after Christmas meal ideas.
Use up all those lovely leftovers from the Christmas cheeseboard in this hearty supper.
How To Make Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese:
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time:20 minutes
Total time:35 minutes
50g plain flour
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
350g mixed cheeseboard cheese (Cheddar, Stilton, Brie etc), grated/thinly sliced
3 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients Garlic & Rosemary Crust
2 tbsp olive oil
Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese Method:
1. Preheat the grill to hot. Bring a large pan of water to a rolling boil and cook the macaroni according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually, add the milk a splash at a time, stirring continuously to avoid lumps until a smooth sauce has formed. Stir in the mustard and ¾ of the cheese. Then add the cooked macaroni and stir until coated.
3. Tip into a 2-litre ovenproof dish. Scatter with the remaining cheese followed by the garlic & rosemary crust, drizzle with olive oil and pop under the grill for 5 minutes until golden, bubbly and crisp on top. Serve with dressed salad leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
What do you think of this recipe?
Fancy making some?
You may also like these recipes to make with any leftover food:
Why not try now or pin for Christmas?
See any recipes you fancy trying?
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below ⬇
- How To Make Apple Of Your Eye Pie
- BerryWorld Blueberry And Lemon Curd Muffins: How To
- Sweet Potato Topped with Ricotta, Celery And Radish
- Quick And Easy To Make Vegan Frosted Lemon Cake
- Marshmallow Crispy Cupcakes: Great For Parties
- Indian Turkey Curry With Shallots: Fiery Curry Recipe
- Turkey, Gammon And Sprout Pot Pie: A Perfect Recipe At
- Christmas Leftover Veg Tart For A Delicious Meal
- Baked Eggnog Cheesecake, Ginger And Maple Crust
- BerryWorld Cranberry Meringue Roulade With
- 6 Christmas Pea Recipes: The Christmas Pea Recipes
- How To Make A Black Forest Gateau Roulade
- Fruit And Nut Stuffing Bake And How To Make Some
- Holiday Mulled Cranberry Juice: Great For Christmas
- 10 Drinks Ideas To Try Out This Christmas 2020
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy