Recipe courtesy of Waitrose.
Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese Recipe. Nice And Filling Dinner Ideas.
Hello friends, happy Sunday evening. I am sat here looking out the window watching the snow fall and wondering if the children will be at school tomorrow. It feels very Christmas-y with all this snow.
Love cheese? If so, you might like today’s recipe? Mac and cheese recipe, anyone? This recipe is perfect for after Christmas meal ideas.
How To Make Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese:
Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese Recipe.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese Ingredients,
- Secondly, Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Use up all those lovely leftovers from the Christmas cheeseboard in this hearty supper. Cheeseboard mac and cheese anyone? Great for Christmas.
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes
- 500g macaroni
- 50g butter
- 50g plain flour
- 650ml milk
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 350g mixed cheeseboard cheese (Cheddar, Stilton, Brie etc), grated/thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Cooks’ Ingredients Garlic & Rosemary Crust
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Cheeseboard Mac And Cheese Method:
- Preheat the grill to hot. Bring a large pan of water to a rolling boil and cook the macaroni according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually, add the milk a splash at a time, stirring continuously to avoid lumps until a smooth sauce has formed. Stir in the mustard and ¾ of the cheese. Then add the cooked macaroni and stir until coated.
- Tip into a 2-litre ovenproof dish. Scatter with the remaining cheese followed by the garlic & rosemary crust, drizzle with olive oil and pop under the grill for 5 minutes until golden, bubbly and crisp on top. Serve with dressed salad leaves.
Recipe courtesy of Waitrose. So what do you think of this recipe? Do you also fancy making some?
- You Might Also Like:
You may also like these recipes to make with any leftover food:
- Firstly, Christmas Leftover Veg Tart. Do you have any leftover vegetable’s? Because we do! Today I am sharing a recipe for any leftovers this Christmas. Christmas Leftover Veg Tart. So much fun to make.
- Secondly, Turkey, Gammon & Sprout Pot Pie. A bubbling, golden-crusted pie is the simplest way of turning Christmas leftovers into a warming centrepiece. Of course, so tasty too. Also a perfect recipe for Christmas time, to use up the cooked meats Turkey, Gammon & Sprout Pot Pie. So good.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Why not try now or pin for Christmas? See any recipes you fancy trying?
Join the conversation and share your thoughts below ⬇