Are you looking for a fruity twist on your usual salad recipe?
Are you looking for something a little different to serve up at your next dinner party?
Or maybe you are looking for a nice afternoon salad recipe to serve upon in the garden for lunch?
Mozzarella, Strawberry And Olive Salad With Balsamic Glaze anyone?
What a beautiful sunny day. I’ve been back at the gym and feeling a little healthy again.
I also had a salad for lunch and just been sent this yummy looking Mozzarella, strawberry and olive salad with balsamic glaze recipe to share.
Ready in 15 mins
How To Make A Mozzarella, Strawberry And Olive Salad With Balsamic Glaze:
- 100ml Sarson’s Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 piece of orange rind
- 200g soft mozzarella
- 225g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 250g baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 10 pitted black olives
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 basil leaves, ripped
- Ground black pepper
- Crusty bread, to serve
How To Make:
- In a saucepan, combine the balsamic vinegar and sugar, and add the orange rind. Bring to the boil and then simmer until reduced to a third. This should take 8 mins. Place the pan in a cold water bath to cool, stirring occasionally.
- Rip the mozzarella into pieces and place on a serving dish, then follow with the strawberries, tomatoes and black olives. Dress with the olive oil and zigzag the balsamic glaze over the plate, then garnish with basil and season. Serve with bread.
What do you think of this Mozzarella, Strawberry And Olive Salad With Balsamic Glaze recipe?
Do you fancy trying this recipe? I know I do!!
*Recipe and recipe photography by Sarson’s *
*No Payment was received*
As always we would love to hear your thoughts.
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you can stop by again soon.