Chocolate Orange Snowflake Cocktail. How nice!?
Fancy trying some new cocktail recipes?
How about trying this chocolate orange cocktail?
How To Make An Chocolate Orange Snowflake Cocktail:
- 70ml Cocoa & Orange Echo Falls Fruit Fusion
- 1/4 banana
- 10ml orange juice
- 5ml coffee
- 10ml sugar
- 9 ice cubes blended
- Garnish with a slice of orange and grated chocolate
How To Make:
- Pour 70ml Cocoa & Orange Echo Falls Fruit Fusion into a blender and add a quarter of a banana, 10ml of orange juice, 5ml black brewed coffee, 10ml sugar syrup and 9 ice cubes.
- Blend for 20 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour into a large wine glass and garnish with a slice of orange and sprinkle with grated chocolate.
About this post: This recipe was provided by Echo Falls.
No Payment was received.
What do you think of this Chocolate Orange Snowflake Cocktail?
Fancy trying it?
You might also like these other cocktail recipes:
Children Spring Cocktails:
I was making some fun alcoholic cocktails recipes up and I surprised the children by making these alcohol-free fruit punch cocktail ones up for them.
They tasted so yummy, we ended up having the same ones a few days in a row!!
Would you like to try some too?
You too can make the alcoholic or non-alcoholic, depending on your preference.
Or some alcoholic cocktails:
A Watermelon And Lime Blast:
This cool cocktail will bring a blast of flavour to your taste buds!
A tasty combination of watermelon, lime, sugar, vodka, blueberries and watermelon slices and mint sprigs to garnish.
A Watermelon And Lime Blast.
Passion Fruit Bellini Cocktails:
Fancy trying some nice and refreshing Passionfruit bellini cocktails? Passion fruit, chilled rosé Champagne or sparkling rosé wine and 2 tbsp orange liqueur eg Cointreau. What’s not to love?