Hi, how has your week been? Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am.
Last week I was making some fun alcoholic cocktails recipes up and I surprised the children by making these alcohol-free fruit punch cocktail ones up for them.
They tasted so yummy, we ended up having the same ones a few days in a row!!
Would you like to try some too?
You too can make the alcoholic or non-alcoholic, depending on your preference.
They are so lovely to sip at night on the garden throughout the Summer weekends.
Children Spring Cocktails:
- Half a lemon cut in half again
- 3 Strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- Half of the glass full of ice
- Lemon and limeade pop, Sprite or 7 up
- Cranberry juice
- Pop the quarter strawberries into the glass and use a wooden spoon to press down on them to squeeze them.
- Half fill the glass with ice.
- Squeeze the lemon slightly into the glass them pop the lemons inside.
- Half fill the glass with cranberry juice and half the lemon and lime fizzy pop.
- Stir and leave to stand for 15 minutes
- Serve with straws
What do you think?
Fancy trying these?
Perfect for parties too.
Here are a few more ideas for you to try too:
How About making this Blackberry And Apple Fizz. Whoo tasty!
Love strawberries? How about this yummy Strawberryade.
Do you like to make up your own cocktail recipes?
Do you like to drink alcohol ones or alcohol-free ones?
Fancy making these Children Spring Cocktails?
Love to hear your thoughts. Please leave a comment below:
Why not try today or pin for the weekend!!?
Perfect for lunch in the garden. Why not get your kids to help you make them too? My Daughter loved making these with me.