Are you looking for a tasty dinner recipe to try out?
Fancy trying this Baked Cod with Tomato and Olive Sauce?
Also a perfect dinner party recipe. Just make for if need.
Recipe and image courtesy of Napolina
How To Make Baked Cod with Tomato and Olive Sauce:
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Napolina Olive Oil
- 1 x 390g carton Napolina Passata with Peppers & Chilli
- 4 x 150g skinless and boneless cod fillets
- 1 handful Napolina Green or Black Olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°c / 200°c Fan / Gas Mark 7.
- Peel and finely slice 3 cloves of garlic. Pick some basil leaves and put aside. Finely slice the stalks.
- Pour olive oil into a large pan on a medium heat. Add the garlic and basil stalks. Fry gently until the garlic is soft.
- Pour in a carton of passata with peppers & chilli and stir.
- Season with salt and pepper and gently simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season 4 skinless and boneless cod fillets with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce into a roasting tray.
- Carefully lay the fillets on top of the sauce.
- Cut olives in half and add to the tray with some capers.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
What do you think of this Baked Cod with Tomato and Olive Sauce recipe?
Fancy trying it?
Are you looking for some more fist recipes?
Check out these other Cod Recipes Here.
Do not forget to stop by this weekend as I have a lot more tasty recipes to share with you.
Also if you are a blogger you can share all your recipes over on my weekly blog hops every Monday, Wednesday and Friday on my other blog Claire Justine. Just search the blog hop tags.