How To Make Spiderman Strawberries.
Hello friends, know anyone who loves spiderman?
Fancy making them some of these fun Spiderman Strawberries?
How fun are these for any Halloween or birthday parties you may have coming up?
Prep time: 30 mins
What You Will Need:
- A punnet of BerryWorld strawberries
- Black and white candy melts
- Coconut oil
How To Make Spiderman Strawberries:
- These Spiderman strawberries are fun for celebrating, whether it’s a birthday or Halloween these Spidey’s are sure to go down a treat.
- Melt a pack of white Candy Melts and a pack of black Candy Melts in a bowl in the microwave as per the instructions on the back of the pack.
- Allow the last few lumps to melt in the residual heat.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to the icing to loosen and make easier to work with.
- Tip into icing bags ﬁtted with a small aperture nozzle.
- Firstly, pipe black Spiderman eyes on the strawberries then once set edge each eye with a white outline.
- Leave in the fridge to fully set.
- If the icing starts to set in the icing bag, dip the whole bag into a bowl of warm water for a moment to re-melt.
What do you think of these Spiderman Strawberries?
Do you fancy trying it?
Recipe courtesy of BerryWorld.
You Might Also Like:
Berry Heavenly Graveyard Pudding:
These ghoulish puddings are scarily good.
The indulgent mousse is perfectly complemented by fresh berries so not only do they make a big impact, they taste out of this world too.
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes:
Berry Spooky Halloween Cupcakes anyone?
Simple to make cupcakes that make a huge impact, a trick and a treat all rolled into one!
Halloween BerryWorld Strawberry Ghosts:
BerryWorld strawberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven make a delicious treat and a healthier alternative to a bar of chocolate.
Keep an eye out for a few more Halloween recipes later on today.