Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring.
Hello friends. Happy Thursday. Can you believe I have had another week’s holiday off work and the weather has been to bad to go anywhere again!! Typical. Not to worry though as it has gave me chance to catch up on blog work! Talking of blog work, it never ends, does it? As soon as I catch up on one job another job need sorting. I am still going through posts and lining the pictures back up in them from when I changed from Blogger to WordPress last May. Only 7 more years worth of posts to update!! Sometimes I feel like I am going backwards and want to stamp my feet but I know I am getting there at a slow pace.
The weather has been so up and down lately, it is hard to know what to wear too. I mean, if Winter has been Winter without that lovely sunshine, I would not have got my wardrobe ready for Spring already! Also my big jumpers would not have been packed away this early.
I treated myself to this beautiful long black with flowers all over, maxi dress from M&S a few weeks ago when the sun was shining but only got to wear it once so far. Not to worry though as I know it will get plenty of wear soon as Spring is almost here.
Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring:
What I Wore:
Dress: M&S | Bag: c/o George At Asda | Tights: Primark | Shoes : Primark
Have you packed a lot of your Winter clothes away yet?
Have you started treating yourself to new Spring clothes?
You Might Have Missed:
Linking up with Jacqui over at the #ChicAndStylish #LinkUp.
Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:
- Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring
- Cherry Dress: Throwback Thursday Nottingham Castle
- A Trip To Selfridges: Creative Mondays Link Up
- Thrift Thursday: Red Tartan Dress And An Apple Dress
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- Robo Robin #hoodwinked2018
- Judge Robin #hoodwinked2018 #CreativeMondaysLinkUp
- Off White Jumpsuit: OOTD #CreativeMondaysLinkUp
- Brown Polka Dot Dress: Pretty Woman Style!?
- OOTD Favourite Maxi Dress: Day Out In York