Over 40 Fashion. Food. Fitness. Family. Lifestyle Blogger.

Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring

Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring.

Hello friends. Happy Thursday. Can you believe I have had another week’s holiday off work and the weather has been to bad to go anywhere again!! Typical. Not to worry though as it has gave me chance to catch up on blog work! Talking of blog work, it never ends, does it? As soon as I catch up on one job another job need sorting. I am still going through posts and lining the pictures back up in them from when I changed from Blogger to WordPress last May. Only 7 more years worth of posts to update!! Sometimes I feel like I am going backwards and want to stamp my feet but I know I am getting there at a slow pace.

Long Black & Flowered M & S Maxi Dress For Spring

The weather has been so up and down lately, it is hard to know what to wear too. I mean, if Winter has been Winter without that lovely sunshine, I would not have got my wardrobe ready for Spring already! Also my big jumpers would not have been packed away this early.

I treated myself to this beautiful long black with flowers all over, maxi dress from M&S a few weeks ago when the sun was shining but only got to wear it once so far. Not to worry though as I know it will get plenty of wear soon as Spring is almost here.

Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring
Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring

Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring:

What I Wore:

Dress: M&S | Bag: c/o George At Asda | Tights: Primark | Shoes : Primark

Have you packed a lot of your Winter clothes away yet?

Have you started treating yourself to new Spring clothes?

You Might Have Missed:

What I Wore To White Post Farm in Nottingham.

Hanging Out At Primrose Hill, London.

Linking up with Jacqui over at the #ChicAndStylish #LinkUp.

Some More Posts That Might Be Of Interest:

24 responses to “Long Black & Flowered M&S Maxi Dress For Spring”

1. The dress looks lovely Claire. Perfect with the pop of red via the shoes xx

2. Kim Carberry says:

That is a gorgeous dress. You look fab in it. The shoes go so well with it too x

3. Heather says:

I love that dress on you!! It’s nice to have a week off even if the weather isn’t the greatest!

4. Beautiful dress. It looks lovely on you. No, not packed winter clothes away yet. Not quite ready. #MMBC

5. Nancy says:

What a fabulous dress!! Dresses are the best

6. I love the dress. I really wish I had the body shape for something like this but I have to be careful with the style I wear when it comes to dresses. I can’t wait to pack away my winter clothes though #pocolo

7. Love that dress. It looks fabulous with the red shoes. I know what you mean about the weather – so fed up with the wind and rain – we need some sunshine!
    Alison
    xx

8. Your dress is lovely, especially like it paired with the red shoes. I almost packed my winter wardrobe away a few weeks ago but with all the storms lately I am finally getting some use from it! #pocolo

9. Jacqui Berry says:

I love this dress Claire, and will be taking a look in M & S tomorrow. Thanks for sharing on #chicandstylish Jacqui Mummabstylish

10. Ruth says:

What a beautiful dress.

11. Ada says:

I love your new dress Claire and I am glad you treated yourself. One of my most favorite and affordable American brands Who What Wear makes similar dresses (every season) like the one you bought. Streamlining it with opaque black tights as the weather was still a little chilly and transitional, was a great idea! But I love the pop of color via the red flats! And I agree that blogging is always never-ending work!

As a matter of fact I loved this outfit so much that it is featured on Thursday Moda today, I would love for you to read it. =) Thanks and good night!