A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass. A Walk Up Mam Tor From Castleton In The Peak District. Hello friends, so how are you today? Happy Tuesday.
Today I am re-sharing a fun day in the peak district. I am so longing for a nice walk here again as it was a great walk with plenty of different paths to take. A bit like life, really!!
A lovely walkout in the Peak District. We needed a nice day out and a day out walking was perfect. Plus it was a beautiful sunny day, result!!
A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass:
Don’t you just love a drive out to the country 💕 Pleased with how this photo turned out, whilst driving.
I am so scared of heights but absolutely loved walking up the hills at Mam Tor the Peak District.
A few times I felt like I was going to have a panic attack and obviously didn’t film the steep drops at the side of me.
Also, the husband left me in places so he could be the first to the top of the hills. But all in all a great day. Thursdays walking up Mam Tor!!
You can see my Instagram Reel Here: Mam Tor Reel.
Love getting out in the country 💕
The road is long
With a many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows where…
Love this photo on the walk up Mam Tor 💕
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.
What I Wore: Wonder woman t-shirt 2021 Top: Tu Clothing @ Sainsbury’s | Blue Patterned Running Leggings: Tu Clothing @ Sainsbury’s | Trainers: Reebok (Retro Style)
Is Mam Tor A Difficult Walk? Some bits are difficult but they do also have steps to the top which is so much easier.
Is Mam Tor Suitable For Dogs? Yes, we saw lots of dog walkers. Mollie’s cancer is now to big for her to walk to far but if it wasn’t we would have taken her.
So what did you think of our Mam Tor walk?
Mam Tor Peak District. Have you walked up Mam Tor before? I can not wait to go again soon.
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, A Walk Up The Hills At Castleton The Peak District. So today I am sharing a few photos from Summer when we had a walk up the hills in Castleton in The Peak District. Why not sit back in the comfort of your own home and come on a little walk with us? It was a scorching hot day when we left home, but as we ascended higher into the hills, it began to rain and become cooler. Thankfully, it was July, and my vest and shorts kept me warm!! Castleton is in Derbyshire, England’s High Peak district. A Walk Up The Hills At Castleton The Peak District.
- Secondly, A Walk Up Kinder Scout With Mollie The Border Collie. Last Saturday we took a nice and fun family walk up Kinder Scout in Derbyshire. Kinder Scout is in the Peak District in England. We’ve been on a few walks in the Peak District recently, and we’ve loved being out in the fresh air and seeing some spectacular vistas of the British countryside. Mollie normally does not accompany us because it has been extremely hot here in the afternoons this summer. Mollie was our choice this time. We could take the Collie for a walk because the weather was nice. A Walk Up Kinder Scout With Mollie The Border Collie.
- Mollies Lion King Moment!! Mollie On Snake Rock? Last but not least, time to share some fun photos. My husband is off work this week. So today we had a drive out to Sherwood Forest, in Nottinghamshire. Mollie was running around like a kid in a sweet shop. Mollies Lion King Moment!! Mollie On Snake Rock?
A Walk In The Peak District: Winnats Pass.
You Might Also Like My Latest Posts?
You Might Also like:
- Firstly, A Summers Day In Bakewell: Home Of The Bakewell Tart And Bakewell Puddings. Today is a wonderful day, but we have no plans to go anywhere. I’m staying at home. Making the most of being at home and getting some work done, or at least getting some work done that needs to be done. I can feel summer going away, and I’m not happy about it. This is usually the case at this time of year. I’m getting ready for Autumn because I’m exhausted from summer holiday, although not this year from weeks away, because we haven’t travelled far. What makes us think we’ll get tired with Summer? When COVID-19 is around, we haven’t been anywhere or done much! A Summers Day In Bakewell: Home Of The Bakewell Tart And Bakewell Puddings.
- Secondly, BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts. So how sweet are these mini cakes? So do you fancy making some of these sweet BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts? Great for afternoon tea, summer lunch in the garden or a duvet moment in the autumn!! This twist on a classic recipe makes a delightful seasonal change. What is not to love about these? BerryWorld Red Gooseberry Bakewell Tarts.
How To Make Elderflower Bakewell Mug Cakes:
- Last But Not Least, How To Make Elderflower Bakewell Mug Cakes. So, from late May the gentle hum of bees can be heard in the English hedgerows. As they burst into flower with the frothy, lace-like blossoms of the elderflower offering a beautifully fragrant, pollen-laden sanctuary for the humble bumble! Celebrate the Elderflower Season with Belvoir and Lisa Faulkner. For centuries, the arrival of the elderflower has marked the start of summer. This ancient hedgerow plant is rich in mystery interwoven with the magic of fairies and folklore. How To Make Elderflower Bakewell Mug Cakes.
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit here today. As always, we’d love to hear what you have to say. If you liked this post, why not subscribe to make sure you don’t miss any future ones? So, I also hope you found today’s article interesting. You can also share your thoughts in the comments box below if you’d like. I’m hoping you’ll be able to see us again soon?