Branston Turkey Nachos. Hello friends, so how are you today? Do you love Christmas dinner tea? Also love Nachos too? If so, why not combine them both together? Perfect idea!!
Today I am sharing a dish you could make for your Christmas night tea with any leftover Turkey from your dinner. Or how about making these up for a special Boxing night tea time treat? I never need a reason to eat nachos though, do you?.
I love cheesy nachos and I could eat these at any time of the day, night or year.
Table Of Contents:
- Firstly, Branston Turkey Nachos Ingredients.
- Secondly, Branston Turkey Nachos Method.
- Thirdly, Other Recipe Ideas.
Branston Turkey Nachos:
A sharing dish that’s perfect for family time this season.
Serves six (Made for sharing)
Preparation time: 5 min | Cooking time: 10 min
You Will Need:
- 300g plain corn tortilla chips
- 450g leftover turkey, shredded
- 150g Branston pickle
- 200g cheddar cheese, grated (suggest Pilgrims Choice)
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- Small handful of coriander, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Guacamole, to serve
My home-made guacamole. So easy to make and very yummy and tasty!
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas mark 6.
- Spread half the tortilla chips over a large oven proof dish, then scatter over half the turkey, spring onions and chilli.
- Dot with half the Branston pickle and scatter over half of the quantity of cheese.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients then bake in the oven for 8-10 min.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with the lime wedges and guacamole.
Branston Turkey Nachos:
Branston Turkey Nachos. So what do you think? Tasty eh? Do you love nachos and fancy making some of these Branston Turkey Nachos up?
How do you eat yours nachos? Do you like melted cheese on top plus toppings? I like mine with chilli sometimes but always with melted cheese on them. Recipe c/o Branston Pickle. Let me know in the comments below all your thoughts and if you like this recipe, why not Pin for later?
You Might Also Like:
- Firstly, Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin. As it is Easter Sunday I am re-sharing a traditional Easter Sunday meat recipe with you; Slow-roast Lamb With Garlic, Honey And Cumin. So tasty.
- Secondly, Roast Pork With Perfect Crackling And Apple Sauce. Roast pork with perfect crackling and apple sauce anyone? Roast Pork With Perfect Crackling And Apple Sauce. So good.
- Thirdly, Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb. Rhubarb for dinner anyone? Fancy making this five spice belly pork with baked rhubarb recipe? Five Spice Belly Pork With Baked Rhubarb. So different.