How To Make Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl.
Happy Wednesday. Love smoothies or smoothie bowls? If so, I have a beautiful recipe to share with you today:
Oaty peach and raspberry smoothie bowl. Nothing beats a smoothie so thick you can eat it with a spoon.
That’s exactly what adding a handful of our Stoats unique blend oats will give you!
Thick, creamy, and so satisfying, this fibre packed recipe makes an awesome summer breakfast with a whole bunch of reasons to love it.
It’s delicious, dairy free, decadently thick, and as peaches and raspberries are in season it’s the perfect time to give it a try.
Better still, it’s ridiculously easy to make and you can have it ready to gobble down in minutes.
How To Make Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl:
Ingredients (Serves one hungry person):
- 150 grams frozen raspberries
- 150 grams frozen chopped peaches
- 30 grams Stoats unique Scottish porridge soaked in 150 ml oat milk
- Honey to taste (or maple syrup if vegan)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Add your soaked oats and milk, honey, peach pieces, and raspberries to a blender.
- Blend gradually until you’ve a thick but smooth consistency, adding more liquid of choice if you like it runnier. We’d suggest a dash of oat milk or cream!
- Serve your smoothie in a bowl instead of a glass. It should be a similar thickness to yogurt.
- Top with fresh mint leaves and whatever else you fancy. We particularly love dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds!
Recipe and image courtesy of stoats
What do you think of this Oaty Peach And Raspberry Smoothie Bowl? Fancy giving it a try? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below ↓
Why not try mixing this recipe up a little with whatever fruit you already have in. See what other tasty combinations you can come up with.
Try now or Pin for later.
You Might Also Like:
How To Make Blueberry And Almond Porridge Bake.
How To Make Nutritious, Fresh and Fruity Tropical Porridge.
How To Make A Stoats Carrot Cake.
How To Make Oatcake Strawberry Cheesecake.
How To Make Cranberry And Blueberry Quick Pot Muffins.
How To Make Spaghetti and Stoaty Oaty Meatballs.