Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse. Hello friends, fancy making an Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse?
This tastes just like a conventional chocolate mousse made with eggs and cream, and yet it’s completely vegan!
I don’t think anyone will guess the main ingredient is avocado unless you tell them.
The coconut oil helps to firm up the texture, and the agave syrup supplies the sweetness; alternatively, you could use pure maple syrup.
How to Make An Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse:
300g 11 oz) ripe organic avocado, weighed without skin and stone
125g (4 oz) Essential Fair Trade cocoa powder
2 tablespoons Essential Organic Virgin coconut oil
200ml (7 fl oz) agave syrup
2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1-2 tablespoons cacao nibs
Organic Vegan Chocolate Mousse Method:
1.) This recipe is made really quickly and easily with the aid of a food processor.
2.) Simply put in all the ingredients: the avocado, cocoa powder, coconut butter, agave syrup, vanilla extract and salt, and blend until thick and smooth.
3.) You will need to open the food processor and push down the mixture from the sides a couple of times.
4.) Spoon the mixture into small bowls and put in the fridge until required.
5.) It will keep for several hours.
6.) Serve decorated with the cacao nibs and strawberries, whole or sliced into a fan with the stem still attached.
Recipe and photo credits- Why I Love Organic. No payment was received.
What do you think of this Chocolate Mousse recipe?
Do you fancy trying this recipe?
You Might Also Like These Vegan Recipes:
- How To Make Spiced Carrot And Ginger Soup
- Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail: How Amazing!?
- Visit To The Pumpkin Farm And Some Recipes To Try
- Green Flowered H&M Dress: Wollaton Hall In Nottingham
- Chantenay Toad In The Hole: Classic Comfort Food
- Roasted Beetroot Soup With Feta Yogurt Dressing- Recipe
- 4 Pumpkin Inspired Dinner Date Recipes To Try Out
- 17 Tasty Pumpkin Recipes For You To Try This October
- 10 Spooktacular Halloween Themed Birthday Party Ideas
- Top Tips for Taking Advantage of Pumpkin Season
- Welcoming Autumn In With A Lighthouse Pink Raincoat
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas #LinkUp
- 7 Easy Ginger Spiced Recipes To Try Out This Autumn
- Red Boots: Autumn Style #WednesdayLinkUp
- 40 Scary Halloween Party Recipe Ideas To Try Out
- Long Floaty Floral Maxi Dress And White Converse Shoes
- Green Floral Maxi Dress And A Visit To The Beach
- Zip Up Adidas Jacket, Skinny Jeans And Black Boots
- Spending Summer Days In Bakewell
- How To Style A Retro Rainbow Print D Buckle Belt
- Still Wearing My Teddy Coat From Winter: Fashion Over 40
- Spring Has Sprung But The Jumpers Are Back Out!!
- Gold Colour Cream Pearl Hair Clips: New In Today
- A Day Out In York: Way Back Wednesday Style Post
- Rose Gold Colour Crystal And Peach Flower Stud Earrings
- What If We Rewrite The Stars? 0ver 40 Fitness
- Getting My Summer Wardrobe Ready: Over 40 Style
- Ne’er Cast A Clout ‘Til May Be Out! Over 40 Style
- The Hardest Part Of Having A Dog Is Knowing
- Stacking Gold Colour Crystal Initial Bangle UK Buy
Thanks so much for stopping by here today. We hope to see you again soon.