Recycled Flower Vase : Pot Pourri Holder. I love this vase. So many different ways to use it. I brought from Ikea years ago. It only cost a £1.00 too.
So far it has been a vase for all my beautiful flowers that I have been brought me over the years. One time I popped dried pasta into to make an Autumn fun feature around Halloween with a candle in the middle. Whoo, and now I have turned it into a pot pourri holder.
A simple makeover to match my mood!! Also to match the season. Easy eh!?
Upcycling is so much fun and easy to make some look different without spending lots of money.
Do you like to upcycle too? If so, what kind of things do you like to upcycle.
Recycled Flower Vase Into A Pot Pourri Holder:
For this quick and easy makeover, all you need is a vase, pack of pot pourri and some garden rope to wrap around them middle!! Simple eh!?
Here are a few more upcycle idea:
There are lots of ways to reuse glass and here are 5 Ways To Upcycle Old Jars.
Are you looking for some fun recycling posts for the garden? How fun are these Upcycled Jeans? I need these in my garden.
How about turning an old top into a peg bag? See this post here for more details: Up-cycled Sparkly Peg Bag.
Dressing up old china cups can be so much fun: Shabby Chic Style China Cups And Pearls.
Ever thought of upcycling some plain and boring shoes? That is what I did to some gold ones here: Upcycled Valentine Shoes.
I hope I have inspired you to try and upcycle something before you chuck it away?
Let me know if I have.
Linking up to PoCoLo with Morgan and Stephanie and Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop.
- 7 Easy Halloween Cupcake Recipes To Scare Your Guests
- 6 Dinner Recipes For Your Tasty Tuesday Meal Plan
- How To Make Gluten And Dairy Free Bread
- 10 Upcycled Jam Jars Ideas To Try Out
- How To Bake A Rhubarb, Almond And Vanilla Galette
- How To Make A BerryWorld Strawberry And Rhubarb Crumble
- How To Make A British Berry Trifle For Any Occasion
- How To Make The Ultimate Pancakes On Pancake Day
- How to Garnish your Gin And Tonic: Girls Night In
- How To Make Peppermint Vodka: Christmas Parties
- 5 Tips On How To Serve Champagne At Home
- How To Make Earl Grey’s Blueberry Jam
- 5 Top Tips On ‘How to Perfect Jersey Royals’
- Sugar-free Date, Almond, Fennel Seed And Banana
- How To Make Pink Grapefruit Marmalade